- This is an Outdoor Event
- Online registration begins on 03/29/2022 at 01:00 pm (CDT) and closes 06/03/2022 at midnight (CDT).
- Price per splash for this event is $28.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Payment is required at check-in (cash preferred). Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 45 dogs per Splash (Distance Jump), 14 dogs per Splash (Air Retrieve), unless otherwise specified.
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to four minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- This event is being run by a NADD mobile dock. Info on parking and other event site info can be found on the event description or on our social media page.
- The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
Try-its at this event
- Try-its will be allowed as space permits and during Splashes if no competitors are waiting to jump. Try-its cost $10.00 for two Try-it tickets. These tickets may be used on any day of the competition.
- AS TIME ALLOWS: Each competing dog will get one Try-it ticket per day that they are entered, to use for an extra practice round. The handler must request this ticket at check-in. Each dog will be given three minutes on the dock. If a Try-it or competing dog wishes to have more time, they may purchase additional tickets as timing allows.
03:30 pm: Splash #1 (Distance Jump)
05:00 pm: Splash #2 (Distance Jump)
06:30 pm: Splash #3 (Distance Jump)
11:00 am: Splash #4 (Distance Jump)
01:00 pm: Splash #5 (Distance Jump)
03:00 pm: Splash #6 (Distance Jump)
05:00 pm: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve)
10:00 am: Splash #102 (Air Retrieve)
12:00 pm: Splash #7 (Distance Jump)
02:00 pm: Splash #8 (Distance Jump)
04:00 pm: Splash #9 (Distance Jump)
Join Pier Pups for the 42nd Annual Walleye Weekend Free Family Festival in Fond du Lac, WI at the 400 acre Lakeside Park. This family festival offers live music on several stages, a National Walleye Fishing Tournament, numerous athletic tournaments and concessions including lots of walleye.
Lakeside Park offers plenty of shaded grassy areas to set up your canopies. A few weeks before the event, we will email you a VIP parking pass for NADD competitors via the NADD Portal. Competitors will be able to enter the Main gate temporarily to drop off gear/supplies, but then cars must be moved after 10 minutes to park in the VIP lot. Enter the park on the east northbound side of Main Street and show the gate attendant your parking pass.
We look forward to seeing you all on the dock!
The Pier Pups Crew
- Registration will open at 2:30 PM on Friday, at 10:00 AM on Saturday and 9:00 AM on Sunday.
- Pool will be open for practice at 3:00 PM on Friday, at 10:00 AM on Saturday and at 9:00 AM on Sunday.
- Please arrive at the pool and check in at least 45 min before your first splash.
- Please print off, sign and bring along the NADD Covid Waiver, NADD Waiver and Pier Pups Waiver. We will need all three signed waivers before you will be issued a wristband and allowed on the dock. Any additional handlers/holders will also need to sign the waivers.
- We accept cash, checks, contactless PayPal payments and credit cards. Credit cards and PayPal payments will be charged an additional 3% service charge.
- Handlers meeting will be held approx. 15 min before the first splash of the day.
- "Day-Of" registration spots for Distance and Air Retrieve (if offered on that day). Try-Its will be allowed as space permits.
- There is plenty of space near the pool to set up a canopy, and you will be able to crate out of your vehicle with a short walk to the pool. Canopies may be left up overnight at your own risk.
- Dogs will be restricted to the pool and crating areas only. They are not allowed to go onto the rest of the Festival grounds.
- If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email us at email@example.com .