This event is now completed.
- This is an Indoor Event
- Online registration closes 03/04/2022 at midnight (CST).
- Price per splash for this event is $28.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Payment is required at check-in for all pre-registered splashes. Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 45 dogs per Splash (Distance Jump), 14 dogs per Splash (Air Retrieve), unless otherwise specified.
Event Contact Info
Contact Email Address: email@example.com
Contact Phone: 715-797-6665
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to four minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- This event is being run by a NADD mobile dock. Info on parking and other event site info can be found on the event description or on our social media page.
- This event is an Open Splash event. This is done at Portable Dock trials and other shows that have timing conflicts with other dog events. The time for each splash for the day will be set such as 9am for example for all the splashes. You have between the posted start time and end time (either before AR starts or the end of the last day, usually 3pm) to complete your splashes for the day. When you check in you will be handed “Splash Cards” for each splash that you pay for. When you are ready to jump during the day, hand a splash card to the wrangler to get put into the running order. It is the handler's responsibility to be sure to be present it before their turn to jump. Please be aware that at many events, the running order board fills very quickly and early in the day.
- Please Note: You must pay for all pre registered splashes at time of check-in. Any splashes not paid for will be put back into the event's on-site registration availability list and result in a no-show. If you are registering multiple dogs there will be a no-show for each dog. You are responsible for all pre-registered splashes.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
NADD Regionals Qualifier
- In order to qualify, each dog must have a minimum of three splashes completed at this event. We then take the average of the top three jumps from the event for each dog. Only the top 3 dogs in each division will receive an automatic invite to the Regionals.
- Jumps in all the Splashes will count towards your NADD/AKC titles.
- The Air Retrieve and Hydro Dash qualifier will be based on the highest score achieved at the event. In both Open & Lap, the Top Finisher for each division will earn invites.
Try-its at this event
- Try-its will be allowed as space permits and during Splashes if no competitors are waiting to jump. Try-its cost $10.00 for two Try-it tickets. These tickets may be used on any day of the competition.
- AS TIME ALLOWS: Each competing dog will get one Try-it ticket per day that they are entered, to use for an extra practice round. The handler must request this ticket at check-in. Each dog will be given three minutes on the dock. If a Try-it or competing dog wishes to have more time, they may purchase additional tickets as timing allows.
12:00 pm: Splash #1 (Distance Jump)
12:00 pm: Splash #2 (Distance Jump)
12:00 pm: Splash #3 (Distance Jump)
12:00 pm: Splash #4 (Distance Jump)
06:00 pm: Splash #301 (Hydro Dash)
10:00 am: Splash #5 (Distance Jump)
10:00 am: Splash #6 (Distance Jump)
10:00 am: Splash #7 (Distance Jump)
10:00 am: Splash #8 (Distance Jump)
05:00 pm: Splash #302 (Hydro Dash)
10:00 am: Splash #9 (Distance Jump)
10:00 am: Splash #10 (Distance Jump)
10:00 am: Splash #11 (Distance Jump)
10:00 am: Splash #12 (Distance Jump)
QUALIFIER for the 2022 Regionals !!!!!
Show hours and dates
Friday, March 11th, 2022
Saturday, March 12th , 2022
Sunday, March 13th, 2022
***Competitors can enter 1 hr before doors open to get checked in and set up. Practice time will be available in the morning only before we start jumping.
Dogs/Handlers must be check in and on the run order board for distance splashes no later than 3pm Friday, 4pm Saturday & 1pm Sunday.
Each competitor will get 1 free entry into the show with each dog entered that day
Additional tickets can be purchased at the show box office
Adults: $12 Children ages 4-11: $8 Senior: $8 Children 3 & under are FREE
*Discount tickets online
Adults: $10 Children ages 4-11: $6 Senior: $6
The Ohio Expo Center has its own parking lot and it is $5 a day or $14 for all 3 days.
- Judges for this event will be Steve Powell & Kristin Elmquist
- There is no set splash times for this event. We will have a run order board. After checking in and picking up your jump cards, please turn in your cards when you're ready to get in line for your jumps. You must be on the list to complete your jumps at least 2 hrs prior to the end of distance jumping for the day.
- Practice time for competition dogs - We will open 30 min before competition starts in the morning for competitor practice.
- This event is operated by the North Central Dock. If you have any questions or concerns at any time (before, during or after the event) please contact STEVE POWELL at 715-797-6665 or firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP. The North Central Dock crew can't answer questions or fix problems if they are not brought directly to our attention.