- This is an Outdoor Event
- Online registration begins on 07/09/2022 at 01:00 pm (CDT) and closes 09/17/2022 at midnight (CDT).
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $23.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $28.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in for all pre-registered splashes. Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 45 dogs per Splash (Distance Jump), 14 dogs per Splash (Air Retrieve), unless otherwise specified.
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to four minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
09:00 am: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve)
11:00 am: Splash #1 (Distance Jump)
01:00 pm: Splash #2 (Distance Jump)
03:00 pm: Splash #3 (Distance Jump)
09:00 am: Splash #301 (Hydro Dash)
11:00 am: Splash #4 (Distance Jump)
01:00 pm: Splash #5 (Distance Jump)
03:00 pm: Splash #6 (Distance Jump)
ABOUT THE BRIGHTSIDE:
- please open and close the gate behind you at all times
- a NADD and Brightside waiver must be signed at check-in
- any training device or collar must be removed as you enter the surrounding gates to the dock area
- dogs must be on leash at all times except when on the dock
- no retractable leashes permitted on the property
- practice jumps are allowed in between Splashes as time permits, starting with dry dogs first
- no dogs allowed on the agility field
- the event is being run 'as is', no time blocks
- payment is Venmo or Check ONLY.
- ribbons are self serve and available all day during the event!
- DAY OF AVAILABILITY TBD - please e-mail ~14 days prior to the event if you're still looking for a spot