This event is now completed.
- This is an Outdoor Event
- Online registration closes 05/28/2022 at midnight (CDT).
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $23.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $28.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in for all pre-registered splashes. Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 45 dogs per Splash (Distance Jump), 14 dogs per Splash (Air Retrieve), unless otherwise specified.
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to four minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
09:00 am: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve)
02:30 pm: Splash #301 (Hydro Dash)
09:00 am: Splash #102 (Air Retrieve)
02:30 pm: Splash #302 (Hydro Dash)
This is a Air Retrieve (AR) and Hydro Dash Event Weekend Only. This means there are zero distance splashes on this weekend.
There will be (1) scored Air Retrieve and (1) scored Hydro Dash event on each day (Note: this means Saturday and Sunday for this Specialty Games Event)
The Air Retreive scored splash starts at 9 am on each day.
The Hydro Dash scored splash starts at 2:30 pm on each day.
The covid rules in place at the time of the event will be followed. In 2021, the covid rules were minimal since we are an outside event.
This is a zero camping onsite facility. No exceptions. RV's and any pull-behind trailers and any generator set-ups must park across the street at The Round Barn.
Historically, we should have day-of sign-ups available for both Air Retrieve and Hydro Dash for this Specialty Event.
We do utilize a wait-list as needed for this event, if all spots are taken for the online sign-ups. Contact us at email@example.com to be added to the wait-list for either specialty game.