- This is an Outdoor Event
- Online registration begins on 02/23/2022 at 01:00 pm (CST) and closes 04/30/2022 at midnight (CST).
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $23.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $28.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in (cash preferred). Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 45 dogs per Splash (Distance Jump), 14 dogs per Splash (Air Retrieve), unless otherwise specified.
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to four minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
08:00 am: Splash #1 (Distance Jump)
09:30 am: Splash #2 (Distance Jump)
11:00 am: Splash #3 (Distance Jump)
12:30 pm: Splash #4 (Distance Jump)
02:00 pm: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve)
08:00 am: Splash #5 (Distance Jump)
09:30 am: Splash #6 (Distance Jump)
11:00 am: Splash #7 (Distance Jump)
12:30 pm: Splash #8 (Distance Jump)
02:00 pm: Splash #301 (Hydro Dash)
Please remember to bring your signed NADD waiver and signed NADD COVID-19 waiver (available on the NADD website). By attending this event you are agreeing to abide by the rules set forth in NADD/Amazing Canines/Animal Watchers COVID-19 Plan.
All start times are estimates. We normally tend to start earlier than the listed time. However, you will always get your splash if you are ready at the scheduled time.
We appreciate your coming to our event. If there is anything we can do to make your experience better, please let us know. Contact Person is Mary Watcher, 520-456-9020, email@example.com.
Food: We do not have fast food restaurants close by. There is a Chevron station (which sells sandwiches, donuts, hotdogs, etc. ) within a half-mile of us, and in Huachuca City (8 minute drive south of us) are a Circle K, and 2 restaurants. Sierra Vista (15-20 minute drive) has plenty of fast food, chain restaurants, etc.
May 6, 2022 Friday
You must check-in before setting up.
If you do not see Mary please come to the kennel office and ask for her.
3:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. Early Check-In and Set-Up.
The pool will be open for practice during this time. Cost is $10 per dog.
May 7, 2022 Saturday
Diving order alphabetically by dog's name
If this is your first day attending the event, you must check-in before setting up.
Pool will not be open prior to Splash 1
7:00 a.m. Grounds Open, Please check in, then set up.
7:45 a.m. Judges Briefing
8:00 a.m. Splash 1 begins
9:30 a.m. Splash 2 begins
11:00 a.m. Splash 3 begins
12:30 p.m. Splash 4 begins
2:00 p.m. Air Retrieve
May 8, 2022 Sunday
7:00 a.m. Grounds Open, Any competitor that hasn't signed in yet -- please check in, then set up.
7:45 a.m. Judges Briefing
8:00 a.m. Splash 5 begins
9:30 a.m. Splash 6 begins
11:00 a.m. Splash 7 begins
12:30 p.m. Splash 8 begins
2:00 p.m. Hydro-Dash
NADD Facility Event COVID-19 Plan
Arizona does not require a face mask or gloves to be worn. However, businesses are allowed to require masks be worn.
We are requiring that masks be worn when speaking with the judges or our staff, and at the trial secretary's table.
Please help us by staying 6-feet away from another person.
Setting Up / Tear Down: We will have a "loading/unloading" zone at the front gate to the pool.
Check-In. There will be a table(s)to the right of the entrance gate. A container will be on a table for: 1) NADD COVID-19 Waiver and 2) NADD Event Waiver. Please remember these two Waivers must be completed, signed and dated prior to checking in. They can be found on the NADD website and you may email them to me prior to the event: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment. Please have exact amount if paying by cash. All checks need to be made payable to "Animal Watchers". We will accept VISA or MC, but f it would be helpful to us (less contact with a person) if you can pay by cash or check.
Pool / Dock: You will be entering the dock on the left staircase, it is clearly marked Entrance. You will be leaving the pool by the right side staircase. There will be a divider between the 2 staircases.
Scores: To avoid a gathering of people, we encourage you to check your scores on the NADD website. They are normally posted a few minutes after the secretary enters them.
Ribbons: You will receive your Qualifying Ribbons when you check in. For "new title, Advanced and Excellent titles" go to the secretary's table to pick up. The ribbons are not self-serve.
Bathrooms. For this event our inside bathroom will not be available for use. We will have 2 Port-a-Potties near the entrance/exit. There is a 3rd port-a-potty over next to the agility field. Hand sanitizers will be available right next to the port-a-potties.
Entering: Our driveway has an electronic gate. The key pad is on the left side (driver's side) when entering. The Code is 1, 2, 3, 4. The Code is also written on the key pad.
Exiting: The gate should open automatically for you. If it does not open, there is a red box on the left side of the driveway that has a remote control in it which has always worked. Just point it towards the gate, push the button and return the remote to the box.
Parking: You may park anywhere except in front of the Kennel Office Door and to the right side of the kennel door or in the loading/unloading zone.
All dog must be on leash at all times except on the dock or inside the fenced potty area.
Bring a canopy for shade, ground is dirt.
Covered Agility Area. You may set-up in the agility area, it is definitely cooler than under a canopy. Do not use any of the agility equipment. Anyone using the agility equipment may be asked to leave.
THE 12 ACRES THAT THE POOL IS ON IS NOT COMPLETELY FENCED IN.
Hospital: Sierra Vista Regional Health Center
151 Colonia de Salud
Sierra Vista, AZ
Urgent Care: High Desert Clinic
77 East Fry Blvd
Sierra Vista AZ
Veterinary: Coronado Vet Clinic
4181 E Glenn Road
Sierra Vista AZ