- This is an Outdoor Event
- Online registration closes 08/11/2021 at midnight (CDT).
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $23.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $28.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in (cash preferred). Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 45 dogs per Splash (Distance Jump), 14 dogs per Splash (Air Retrieve), unless otherwise specified.
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to four minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
Try-its at this event
- Try-its will be allowed as space permits and during Splashes if no competitors are waiting to jump. Try-its cost $10.00 for two Try-it tickets. These tickets may be used on any day of the competition.
08:30 am: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve)
11:30 am: Splash #302 (Hydro Dash)
08:30 am: Splash #102 (Air Retrieve)
11:30 am: Splash #301 (Hydro Dash)
Welcome to Dog Gone Diving Dogs!
Our facility property starts once you have driven through the black iron fencing. PLEASE STAY ON DGS PROPERTY . If necessary the neighboring field will be used for over flow parking.
No dogs or handlers are allowed in the barn area. Please respect the animals that reside on the property and do not allow your dog(s)to harass them. This is a working farm with livestock and free range peacocks.
Arrive early to provide yourself time to get checked in and set up.
- All splashes will begin promptly after the splash before it, so PLEASE arrive early!
- Please note that if any pre-entries that are not paid for on first check-in on Saturday or Sunday will be sold as day of entries price.
- REQUIRED NADD WAIVERS FOR THIS EVENT: These waivers are required. On site waivers will be available !
- This event will be run on a normal schedule at this time, this may change due to Covid-19.
- Please keep 6 feet in between yourself and other competitors at all times if possible, if social distancing is not possible, we highly recommend face masks.
- When parking please allow adequate space between your vehicle and others
- Ribbons are done by REQUEST ONLY, if you would like ribbons please let us know when you check in.
- We will have hand sanitizer available at various locations for your use.
- We will have our air conditioned crating area availability. This is for the dogs not for the people. You are welcome to bring tents, fans, coolers or other items to make your time more enjoyable.