- This is an Indoor Event
- Online registration closes 10/12/2021 at midnight (CDT).
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $23.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $28.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in (cash preferred). Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 45 dogs per Splash (Distance Jump), 14 dogs per Splash (Air Retrieve), unless otherwise specified.
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to four minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
Try-its at this event
- Try-its will be allowed as space permits and during Splashes if no competitors are waiting to jump. Try-its cost $10.00 for two Try-it tickets. These tickets may be used on any day of the competition.
09:00 am: Splash #1 (Distance Jump)
11:30 am: Splash #2 (Distance Jump)
02:00 pm: Splash #3 (Distance Jump)
04:00 pm: Splash #4 (Distance Jump)
06:00 pm: Splash #301 (Hydro Dash)
09:00 am: Splash #5 (Distance Jump)
11:30 am: Splash #6 (Distance Jump)
02:00 pm: Splash #7 (Distance Jump)
04:00 pm: Splash #8 (Distance Jump)
06:00 pm: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve)
09:00 am: Splash #9 (Distance Jump)
11:30 am: Splash #10 (Distance Jump)
02:00 pm: Splash #11 (Distance Jump)
04:00 pm: Splash #102 (Air Retrieve)
Registration and Payment
- We will be accepting on site registrations for this event.
- On-line registration closes Tuesday the week of the event.
- Any online cancellations must be made at least one week before the start of the event.
- We will be accepting credit card, cash, or check payments at check in. We will also be accepting payment via PayPal. The PayPal email is email@example.com. Please use the friends and family option. You will need to add up the total splashes for all dogs that you are checking in. Please DO Not pay by PayPal later than Thursday for events starting on Friday.
- We will have brief handler meetings before each splash. These meetings are mandatory.
- Qualifying ribbons will be available after your jumps. Our volunteer filling out the ribbons will place them on the ribbon table for pickup. Title ribbons will be available for pick up after the splash is completed.
- Try-its will be allowed as time permits between splashes. Try-its cost $10.00 for two Try-it tickets. These tickets may be used on any day of the competition.
- There will be 3 dogs stationed ready to go on the dock for their turn : ON DOCK, ON DECK and IN THE HOLE. These areas will be identified.
- All dogs must be leashed when on the premises - including outside. (Exception - when on the dock)
- Please pick up after your dogs. Disposal of poop should only be in the designated waste container near the entrance.
- Bring your own towels, crates and chairs.
- If you have any concerns while at the event, don’t hesitate to approach one of our staff to discuss it.
- Holy Smokers, back by popular demand, will be cooking all 3 days
- Loren Orr Photography will be the photographer
NOTE: There is no overnight RV parking allowed on the premises
Extended Stay America Suites - Hillsboro
10081 NE Cornell Rd Hillsboro, OR 97124
Larkspur Landing Hillsboro
3133 NE Shute Rd, Hillsboro, OR 97124
6225 NE Casper Ct Hillsboro, OR 97124
1705 Northwest Amberglen Court Hillsboro, OR 97006
L.L. Stub Stewart State Park
Reservations: (800) 452-5687
Big Eddy Park
64555 Nehalem Hwy N, Vernonia, OR 97064
21277 NW Brunswick Canyon Road North Plains, OR 97133