This event is now completed.
- This is an Indoor Event
- Online registration closes 06/17/2022 at midnight (CST).
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $23.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $28.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in for all pre-registered splashes. Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 45 dogs per Splash (Distance Jump), 14 dogs per Splash (Air Retrieve), unless otherwise specified.
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to four minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
09:30 am: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve)
10:00 am: Splash #1 (Distance Jump)
12:00 pm: Splash #2 (Distance Jump)
02:00 pm: Splash #3 (Distance Jump)
09:30 am: Splash #301 (Hydro Dash)
10:00 am: Splash #4 (Distance Jump)
12:00 pm: Splash #5 (Distance Jump)
02:00 pm: Splash #6 (Distance Jump)
04:00 pm: Splash #7 (Distance Jump)
09:30 am: Splash #102 (Air Retrieve)
10:00 am: Splash #8 (Distance Jump)
12:00 pm: Splash #9 (Distance Jump)
02:00 pm: Splash #10 (Distance Jump)
NEW RULES FOR 2022...
- Cancelations must happen 14 days before the event starts
- Pre-Registration ends 7 days before the event starts
Registration, Check-in, and Running Order
- Friday - Sunday will offer day of's as available
- Friday - Sunday check-in opens at 8am and closes at 8:30am
- Friday running order will be M-L
- Saturday running order will be A-Z
- Sunday running order will be Z-A
Remember that registration closes 60 minutes before each splash.
- No dog is allowed off lead except on the dock
- NO Flexi leads
- Clean up after yourself and your pet
- Blowers are available to dry your pet after each splash
Both pools will be running. The outside pool will be distance and the inside pool will have AR/Hydro during the day in between splashes.
You will be able to sign up for spots for Hydro/AR through out the day (Again in between splashes)
In case of inclement weather, we will delay for lightening. We will not move distance inside for any reason. Once we start outside we finish outside.