This event is now completed.
- This is an Indoor Event
- Online registration closes 03/11/2022 at midnight (CST).
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $23.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $28.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in for all pre-registered splashes. Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 45 dogs per Splash (Distance Jump), 14 dogs per Splash (Air Retrieve), unless otherwise specified.
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to four minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
09:30 am: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve)
12:00 pm: Splash #1 (Distance Jump)
02:00 pm: Splash #2 (Distance Jump)
04:00 pm: Splash #3 (Distance Jump)
06:00 pm: Splash #4 (Distance Jump)
09:30 am: Splash #102 (Air Retrieve)
12:00 pm: Splash #5 (Distance Jump)
02:00 pm: Splash #6 (Distance Jump)
04:00 pm: Splash #7 (Distance Jump)
06:00 pm: Splash #8 (Distance Jump)
08:00 am: Splash #301 (Hydro Dash)
10:00 am: Splash #9 (Distance Jump)
12:00 pm: Splash #10 (Distance Jump)
02:00 pm: Splash #11 (Distance Jump)
Get Ready to Shenanigan!
Friday & Saturday: Check-in starts at 8:30 am. The Facility OPENS at 7: 45 AM and No EARLIER! Entry is not allowed until then. The pool will be open at 8 am for practice and close at 8:30 am.
Friday: Jump Order for Splashes will go Alphabetically from A to Z.
Saturday: Jump Order for Splashes will go Alphabetically from Z to A.
Sunday: Check-in starts at 7 am. The Facility OPENS at 6:15 AM and No EARLIER! Entry is not allowed until then. The pool will be open at 6:30 am for practice and close at 7:00 am.
Sunday: Jump Order for Splashes will go Alphabetically from A to Z.
Splash check-in will close 1/2 hour before the splash begins. Briefings for each splash will start 15 minutes before the start of a splash.
Per the updated NADD rules, any splashes dropped after the closing date or at check-in will incur a no-show. Splashes can be exchanged (splash #1 for #2) without penalty. A competitor can choose to pay for all the splashes they entered and scratch without incurring a no-show.
We will offer on-site registration ONLY to those pre-registered as long as we have spaces in our splashes available. There are NO Day of Entries for this Trial.
Remember for facility finals it's the highest score, but a minimum 3 jumps to qualify. Sunday Finals will be immediately following the last splash! The top 5 dogs will be called back for 2 more jumps to determine the winners.
This will continue to be updated accordingly.
At this time, we are running per regular NADD policy.
- Thank you for understanding our no off-leash policy. (Except when on the dock.)
- Please pick up after your dogs. If you don't follow this rule you will be asked to leave, and NO refunds will be given. Disposal of poop should only be in outdoor waste containers.
- Bring your own towels, crates and chairs for the dog town area.
- Please communicate all problems, all concerns, and issues you have with the staff, the facility or any of the handlers and their dogs immediately as the occur, we want to address problems in real time to solve it during the trial. There is no way to correct it if you mention it to us or NADD after the trial is over.
- Do Not hesitate to talk with us! We want you to have the best possible experience at our trial.
- You will be responsible for your own Blue qualifying ribbons. There will be a station set up for you to grab a Q ribbon.
- Specialty Ribbons will be available as soon as possible as scores are entered and double checked.
We are excited to make our facility feel like home to so many dock diving fanatics like us! Rustic Lodge Diving Dogs is so excited to give owners a place to come, relax, have fun, and meet new people just like we did!
Dry Camping - You must reach out to us and ask permission first! First come, first serve!
There is additional Fox Den Acres nearby.
Hotels Nearby - Pet Friendly
Please call the hotel directly!
Mention that you are with Rustic Lodge to receive 15% off!
Red Roof Inn Greensburg
Address: 111 Sheraton Dr.