- This is an Outdoor Event
- Online registration closes 06/22/2021 at midnight (CST).
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $23.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $28.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in (cash preferred). Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 45 dogs per Splash (Distance Jump), 14 dogs per Splash (Air Retrieve), unless otherwise specified.
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to four minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- This event is an Open Splash event. This is done at Portable Dock trials and other shows that have timing conflicts with other dog events. The time for each splash for the day will be set such as 9am for example for all the splashes. You have between the posted start time and end time (either before AR starts or the end of the last day, usually 3pm) to complete your splashes for the day. When you check in you will be handed “Splash Cards” for each splash that you pay for. When you are ready to jump during the day, hand a splash card to the wrangler to get put into the running order. It is the handler's responsibility to be sure to be present it before their turn to jump. Please be aware that at many events, the running order board fills very quickly and early in the day.
- Please Note: You must pay for all pre registered splashes at time of check-in. Any splashes not paid for will be put back into the event's on-site registration availability list.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
09:00 am: Splash #1 (Distance Jump)
09:00 am: Splash #2 (Distance Jump)
09:00 am: Splash #3 (Distance Jump)
12:00 pm: Splash #301 (Hydro Dash)
09:00 am: Splash #4 (Distance Jump)
09:00 am: Splash #5 (Distance Jump)
09:00 am: Splash #6 (Distance Jump)
12:00 pm: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve)
09:00 am: Splash #7 (Distance Jump)
09:00 am: Splash #8 (Distance Jump)
09:00 am: Splash #9 (Distance Jump)
12:00 pm: Splash #302 (Hydro Dash)
This event is running in conjunction with an UpDog Event Challenge!!!!
This splash will be run Cluster style with jump cards.
Early registration at 8.00 am every day to start the running order on the white board we will start at 9.00 as per the white board running order. we encourage anyone that is doing Hydro or AR to come later in the morning so you don't have as long a wait on the board and between
AIR Retrieve HydroDash will be at 12.00 Noon we will break from open cluster style splashes and continue the order after the specialties are completed
We will be also having an UpDog Disc Challenge next door during our splashes. For info on UpDog go to https://updogchallenge.com/
Please !! Read all guidelines and rules before signing up!
Covid mask rules and distance rules apply at this event, but they are subject to change at short notice as per Federal State and local Hillsbourugh County guidelines as we get closer to the event !
- Thank you for understanding our no choke, prong, or shock collars policy. This policy includes parking lot and waiting to get onto dock as our insurance company does not allow choke, prong, or shock collars.
- This is a covid event so we will be emailing out time slots four splash times, AR and HD. This time slots will be first come first serve. Cards will only be handled by staff, and judges. Please help us run a smooth event by coming to the event in the time slot assigned.
- We will break from splashes each day at 1pm to do our Air Retrieve or Hydrodash events and continue after we finish.
- Please communicate all problems, all concerns, and issues you have with the staff, the facility or any of the handlers and their dogs immediately as they occur, so we can address them in real time to solve it during the event. We want to make you happy and for you to have a fun event.
So please to talk to us so we can make you happy!
5. All competitors to start check-in at 8.00am
6. Please note that if any pre-entries that are not paid for on first check-in will be sold as day of entries price even if you want to pay for them later.
7. For everyone's safety, please do not bring or enter human-reactive dogs.
8. The most important rule! Please have fun with your dog!
9. If you need handicap parking please contact us and we will reserve your space in our handicap parking area closest to the pool! Please contact Angie@CourteousCanine.com to reserve your spot.
We here at Courteous Canine Diving Dogs thank you so much for attending our event and we are wishing you fun enjoyable time for you and your dog
**COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS WILL BE IN PLACE FOR THIS EVENT***
You will be attending this event at your own risk and agree to abide by any and all COVID-19 site regulations set forth for everyone's safety and for sanitization at this event. Here are the guidelines for events in Florida https://floridahealthcovid19.gov/community-events/
All attendees have a responsibility to help prevent any spread of Covid . Please take all steps to protect yourself and others.
Please wear a Mask at all times! if you forget yours we will have new disposables available at check in
Social distancing will be implemented. Please keep an 6' distance between pop ups and while visiting with others.
We have hand sanitizer dispensers for you to use.
NO cash accepted this will be Credit Card or Electronic payment ONLY !!!!!!!!!!
This event is NOT open to spectators.
We ask that you help us prevent the spread by limiting the number of people in attendance to handlers only.
Early registration at 8.00 before open splashes.
-COVID-19 and NADD waivers will need to be signed
-We request that each competitor that will be on our dock to please complete, sign, and return electronically the waivers to our facility email or bring the forms with you to be turned in upon check in;
-There will only be one dog with it’s handler(s) on the dock at a time;
-We will ensure that the next dog and handler do not enter the competition dock until the previous dog and handler have exited the dock;
-At our facility, we are set up with an area for the next dog and handler to wait at a safe distance 6ft or more.
-We will be utilizing a board to display running order. We encourage pics with cell phones to ensure competitors are aware of who is on the dock, who is up next.
-We will list the order of each SPLASH on a whiteboard in large lettering that can be seen from a distance
Please understand the spirit of these rules is for YOUR benefit and are what allow us to host an event in this time of COVID-19. We cannot have these events without full cooperation of all in all in attendance.