This event is now completed.
Notice: Undefined index: UID in /var/www/html/NADD/LiveNADD/views/event/info.php on line 377
- This is an Indoor Event
- Online registration closes 07/27/2021 at midnight (CDT).
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $23.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $28.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in for all pre-registered splashes. Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to three minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- This event is an Open Splash event. This is done at Portable Dock trials and other shows that have timing conflicts with other dog events. The time for each splash for the day will be set such as 9am for example for all the splashes. You have between the posted start time and end time (either before AR starts or the end of the last day, usually 3pm) to complete your splashes for the day. When you check in you will be handed “Splash Cards” for each splash that you pay for. When you are ready to jump during the day, hand a splash card to the wrangler to get put into the running order. It is the handler's responsibility to be sure to be present it before their turn to jump. Please be aware that at many events, the running order board fills very quickly and early in the day.
- Please Note: You must pay for all pre registered splashes at time of check-in. Any splashes not paid for will be put back into the event's on-site registration availability list and result in a no-show. If you are registering multiple dogs there will be a no-show for each dog. You are responsible for all pre-registered splashes.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
09:00 am: Splash #1 (Distance Jump)
11:00 am: Splash #2 (Distance Jump)
01:00 pm: Splash #3 (Distance Jump)
03:00 pm: Splash #4 (Distance Jump)
05:00 pm: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve)
09:00 am: Splash #5 (Distance Jump)
11:00 am: Splash #6 (Distance Jump)
01:00 pm: Splash #7 (Distance Jump)
03:00 pm: Splash #8 (Distance Jump)
05:00 pm: Splash #102 (Air Retrieve)
09:00 am: Splash #9 (Distance Jump)
11:00 am: Splash #10 (Distance Jump)
01:00 pm: Splash #11 (Distance Jump)
03:00 pm: Splash #301 (Hydro Dash)
Registration and Payment
- We will be accepting on site registrations for this event.
- On-line registration closes Tuesday the week of the event.
- Any online cancellations must be made at least one week before the start of the event.
- We will be accepting credit card, cash, or check payments at check in. We will also be accepting payment via PayPal. The PayPal email is email@example.com. Please use the friends and family option. You will need to add up the total splashes for all dogs that you are checking in. Please DO Not pay by PayPal later than Thursday for events starting on Friday.
- We will have brief handler meetings before each splash. These meetings are mandatory.
- Qualifying ribbons will be available after your jumps. Our volunteer filling out the ribbons will place them on the ribbon table for pickup. Title ribbons will be available for pick up after the splash is completed.
- Try-its will be allowed as time permits between splashes. Try-its cost $10.00 for two Try-it tickets. These tickets may be used on any day of the competition.
- There will be 3 dogs stationed ready to go on the dock for their turn : ON DOCK, ON DECK and IN THE HOLE. These areas will be identified.
- All dogs must be leashed when on the premises (including outside. (Exception - when on the dock)
- Please pick up after your dogs. Disposal of poop should only be in the designated waste container near the entrance.
- Bring your own towels, crates and chairs.
- If you have any concerns while at the event, don’t hesitate to approach one of our staff to discuss it.
- Holy Smokers, back by popular demand, will be cooking all 3 days
- Loren Orr Photography will be the photographer
NOTE: There is no overnight RV parking allowed on the premises
Extended Stay America Suites - Hillsboro
10081 NE Cornell Rd Hillsboro, OR 97124
Larkspur Landing Hillsboro
3133 NE Shute Rd, Hillsboro, OR 97124
6225 NE Casper Ct Hillsboro, OR 97124
1705 Northwest Amberglen Court Hillsboro, OR 97006
L.L. Stub Stewart State Park
Reservations: (800) 452-5687
Big Eddy Park
64555 Nehalem Hwy N, Vernonia, OR 97064
21277 NW Brunswick Canyon Road North Plains, OR 97133