This event is now completed.
Notice: Undefined index: UID in /var/www/html/NADD/LiveNADD/views/event/info.php on line 377
- This is an Outdoor Event
- Online registration closes 07/20/2021 at midnight (CDT).
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $23.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $28.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in for all pre-registered splashes. Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to three minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
Try-its at this event
- Try-its will be allowed as space permits and during Splashes if no competitors are waiting to jump. Try-its cost $10.00 for two Try-it tickets. These tickets may be used on any day of the competition.
09:00 am: Splash #1 (Distance Jump)
11:00 am: Splash #2 (Distance Jump)
01:00 pm: Splash #3 (Distance Jump)
03:00 pm: Splash #4 (Distance Jump)
05:00 pm: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve)
09:00 am: Splash #102 (Air Retrieve)
11:00 am: Splash #5 (Distance Jump)
01:00 pm: Splash #6 (Distance Jump)
03:00 pm: Splash #7 (Distance Jump)
05:00 pm: Splash #8 (Distance Jump)
09:00 am: Splash #301 (Hydro Dash)
11:00 am: Splash #9 (Distance Jump)
01:00 pm: Splash #10 (Distance Jump)
03:00 pm: Splash #11 (Distance Jump)
05:00 pm: Splash #12 (Distance Jump)
The Gated Dock is scheduled to be an indoor facility, however, for the summer months the events will be held in our outdoor pool. Please send an email if you have any questions.
*Due to the event being outside, food and dog vendors are welcome - just let us know if you are interested in doing either.
COVID Policy - We will be following all local covid guidelines set forth by the State of OH. As these guidelines change frequently we will update competitors when the event pre-registration closes as to what the current guidelines are.
Friday - Sunday, July 23 - 25
Check-in starts at 8:00am The pool will be open at 8:00 am for practice and close at 9:00 am.
Jump Order for Splashes will go by Owner Name
Jump order for Splashes will go by NADD number
Jump order for Splashes will go by NADD number ascending on order.
Splash check-in will close 1/2 hour before the splash begins.
Please note that if any pre-entries are not paid for on your first day entered they will be removed from the splash and will be sold as day-of entry price even if you want to pay for them later.
We will offer on-site registration. Pre-registration might say full be we will ALWAYS have onsite available for Distance, AR, and HD!
Day-of registrations will be allowed each day, on the day you wish to jump until there is no space. Air Retrieve and Hydrodash will have day-of spots available, but we will not have a waiting list once pre-registration fills. All spots are on a first come basis, as this is the fairest for everyone.
Credit/debit cards are accepted for an additional 3% surcharge fee. Cash and checks are also welcome.
- Dry camping is permitted.
- No water hookup, electric or dump area.
- RV's are also welcome.
- Hotel Accommodations: Quality Inn & Suites 500 Trimble Rd. Mansfield, Ohio 44906 (419)-529-1000
Please read the following rules before signing up!
- Thank you for understanding our no off-leash policy. (Except when on the dock)
- Please pick up after your dogs. If you don’t follow this rule you will be asked to leave and NO refunds will be given. Disposal of poop should only be done in outdoor waste containers.
- Please communicate all problems, all concerns, and issues you have with the staff, the facility, or any of the handlers and their dogs immediately as they occur. We want to address problems in real time to solve it during the event. There is no way to correct it if you mention it to us or NADD after the event is over. So PLEASE do not hesitate to talk to us! We want you to have the best possible experience at our event.
- The most important rule - Please have fun with your dog!
We here at The Gated Dock want to thank you so much for attending our event, and we hope you have a fun and enjoyable time with your dog!
Judges are Christie Auck, Marie Buckingham & Cassie Vasko