This event is now completed.
Notice: Undefined index: UID in /var/www/html/NADD/LiveNADD/views/event/info.php on line 379
- This is an Outdoor Event
- Online registration closes 06/27/2021 at midnight (CST).
- Price per splash for this event is $28.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Payment is required at check-in for all pre-registered splashes. Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
Event Contact Info
Contact Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to three minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- This event is being run by a NADD mobile dock. Info on parking and other event site info can be found on the event description or on our social media page.
- This event is an Open Splash event. This is done at Portable Dock trials and other shows that have timing conflicts with other dog events. The time for each splash for the day will be set such as 9am for example for all the splashes. You have between the posted start time and end time (either before AR starts or the end of the last day, usually 3pm) to complete your splashes for the day. When you check in you will be handed “Splash Cards” for each splash that you pay for. When you are ready to jump during the day, hand a splash card to the wrangler to get put into the running order. It is the handler's responsibility to be sure to be present it before their turn to jump. Please be aware that at many events, the running order board fills very quickly and early in the day.
- Please Note: You must pay for all pre registered splashes at time of check-in. Any splashes not paid for will be put back into the event's on-site registration availability list and result in a no-show. If you are registering multiple dogs there will be a no-show for each dog. You are responsible for all pre-registered splashes.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
NADD Regionals Qualifier
- In order to qualify, each dog must have a minimum of three splashes completed at this event. We then take the average of the top three jumps from the event for each dog. Only the top 3 dogs in each division will receive an automatic invite to the Regionals.
- Jumps in all the Splashes will count towards your NADD/AKC titles.
- The Air Retrieve and Hydro Dash qualifier will be based on the highest score achieved at the event. In both Open & Lap, the Top 3 Finishers for each division will earn invites.
Try-its at this event
- Try-its will be allowed as space permits and during Splashes if no competitors are waiting to jump. Try-its cost $10.00 for two Try-it tickets. These tickets may be used on any day of the competition.
10:00 am: Splash #1 (Distance Jump)
10:00 am: Splash #2 (Distance Jump)
10:00 am: Splash #3 (Distance Jump)
05:00 pm: Splash #301 (Hydro Dash)
10:00 am: Splash #4 (Distance Jump)
10:00 am: Splash #5 (Distance Jump)
10:00 am: Splash #6 (Distance Jump)
05:00 pm: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve)
09:00 am: Splash #7 (Distance Jump)
09:00 am: Splash #8 (Distance Jump)
09:00 am: Splash #9 (Distance Jump)
05:00 pm: Splash #302 (Hydro Dash)
09:00 am: Splash #12 (Distance Jump)
09:00 am: Splash #13 (Distance Jump)
09:00 am: Splash #14 (Distance Jump)
09:00 am: Splash #15 (Distance Jump)
05:30 pm: Splash #102 (Air Retrieve)
09:00 am: Splash #303 (Hydro Dash)
09:30 am: Splash #16 (Distance Jump)
09:30 am: Splash #17 (Distance Jump)
09:30 am: Splash #18 (Distance Jump)
09:30 am: Splash #19 (Distance Jump)
5 days of splashes, air retrieve, hydrodash, try-its and more.
This is a qualifying event which means the top dogs in each division can earn a spot at Regionals.
Keep in mind you need a minimum of 3 splashes at this event to be eligible and then 15 for the season to accept a qualifying spot.
Check in will open at 8:30 am and splashes will start at 9am
Check in will open at 8am and splashes will start at 8:30am
Typically Competitors must be checked in and have cards turned in no later than 2 hrs before the end of distance jumping for the day.
Please note that if any pre-entries that are not paid for on your first day entered they will be removed from the splash and will be sold as day-of.
We will offer on-site registration as long we have spaces in our splashes available
Day of registrations will be allowed each day, on the day you wish to jump until there is no space. Air Retrieve will have day of spots available, but we will not have a waiting list once pre-registration fills. All spots are on a first come basis, as this is the fairest for everyone.
THIS EVENT is almost full. We will need you to be very efficient with your time. Be ready to go when it is your turn or you will be skipped.
Anyone who wants to help with setup, teardown, or daily tasks (board, admin, pool assistant). Please let me know.
HOW IT WORKS:
When you arrive and get settled, come check in at the admin table (best without your dog) , under the tent, near the dock and pool. Share a warm greeting and your dog(s) name and what you need (either checking in or needing to sign up) , then sign your waiver(s). You will get a total for your jumps, etc, then pay (cash, credit,paypal, checks made out to k9sportsevents - and then receive your jump cards (HD and AR do not get cards). Probably best to head right to the board and let the board boss know when and how you'd like to jump (pick your times and spacing between jumps/dogs).
HD or AR will have 2 sessions daily. at 12 and 5pm
Once on the board, keep an eye and an ear out for your turn as it can always shift a little earlier or later than you scheduled. If you miss your turn within 30 mins we can usually get you right in but any longer and you may end up moving to later in the day. Just know we will do everything we can to accommodate your jump needs.
* Maximum of 12 distance splashes per event per dog.
Please read before signing up!
- Thank you for understanding our no off-leash policy. (Except when on the dock)
- Please pick up after your dogs. If you don’t follow this rule you will be asked to leave and NO refunds will be given. Disposal of poop should only be in outdoor waste containers.
- Please communicate all problems, all concerns, and issues you have with the staff, the facility or any of the handlers and their dogs immediately as they occur, we want to address problems in real time to solve it during the event. There is no way to correct it after the event is over. So please!!! do not hesitate to talk to us! We want you to have the best possible experience at our event.
- The most important rule! Please have fun with your dog!
Please reach out to Jason Rigler at anytime with questions.