This event is now completed.
- This is an Outdoor Event
- Online registration closes 06/15/2021 at midnight (CST).
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $25.00 (CAD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $30.00 (CAD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in (cash preferred). Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 45 dogs per Splash (Distance Jump), 14 dogs per Splash (Air Retrieve), unless otherwise specified.
Event Contact Info
Contact Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Phone: 306-221-6552
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to four minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
Try-its at this event
- Try-its will be allowed as space permits and during Splashes if no competitors are waiting to jump. Try-its cost $10.00 for two Try-it tickets. These tickets may be used on any day of the competition.
06:00 pm: Splash #301 (Hydro Dash) - Please check in 30 minute prior to splash
09:00 am: Splash #1 (Distance Jump) - Please check in 30 minutes before splash time
11:00 am: Splash #2 (Distance Jump) - Please check in 30 minutes before splash time
01:00 pm: Splash #3 (Distance Jump) - Please check in 30 minutes before splash time
03:00 pm: Splash #4 (Distance Jump) - Please check in 30 minutes before splash time
05:00 pm: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve) - Please check in 30 minutes before splash time
09:00 am: Splash #5 (Distance Jump) - Please check in 30 minutes before splash time
11:00 am: Splash #6 (Distance Jump) - Please check in 30 minutes before splash time
01:00 pm: Splash #7 (Distance Jump) - Please check in 30 minutes before splash time
03:00 pm: Splash #8 (Distance Jump) - Please check in 30 minutes before splash time
05:00 pm: Splash #302 (Hydro Dash) - Please check in 30 minutes before splash time
Big Splash Prairie Dogs
202 Dekker Street
Langham, SK S0L 2K0
**Please pay attention to signage for trial parking**
COVID 19 DETAILS:
- Everyone will be required to check in 30 minutes prior to their designated splash time and sign the NADD COVID waiver. This includes non-participants.
- To limit the number of people at the event, we suggest one person per dog entered
- Volunteer handlers will be available for your dog. In situations where you have a handler for your dog note that masks may be required.
- If required, you are permitted to bring a handler for your dog. Please advise us AS SOON AS POSSIBLE if you are bringing additional people with you so we can adjust our numbers accordingly.
- Hand sanitizer and disinfectant will be available.
- Commonly touched surfaces will be sanitized between splashes.
- Please always maintain the suggested physical distancing of 2 metres. If physical distancing is not possible (ie/ holders on the dock), masks or face shields will be required. Please come prepared.
- Parking will be in the back of the property, behind the pool. Please pay attention to signage.
- Everyone is responsible for picking up after your dog. Failure to comply could result in dismissing a handler/dog team from the remainder of the trial. No refunds will be issued.
- This event is outdoors so prepare for weather. Shade tents permitted. Please bring plenty of water for you and your dog. Plan to crate out of or near your vehicle.
- There will be no food or water available to the public. Please plan accordingly.
- Please do not allow your dog to potty on the fence around the agility field. Agility field is off limits to competitors.
Please stop at the registration desk as you arrive, and be prepared to verify your entry. All people attending the event, both competitors and non-competitors, are required to sign in. You will be required to sign a waiver to confirm that you are asymptomatic, have not been in contact with anyone who is symptomatic, or have travelled internationally in the last 15 days.
SIGN IN: 30 minutes prior to your first splash
THE EXTRA STUFF!
Flat ribbons for Q’s.
Rosettes for new titles
Have fun! Your dogs did not pay the entry fees - they have no clue what an NQ is! We're looking forward to a fun weekend playing with our friends.