This event is now completed.
Notice: Undefined index: UID in /var/www/html/NADD/LiveNADD/views/event/info.php on line 377
- This is an Outdoor Event
- Online registration closes 08/11/2021 at midnight (CDT).
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $23.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $28.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in for all pre-registered splashes. Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to three minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
Try-its at this event
- Try-its will be allowed as space permits and during Splashes if no competitors are waiting to jump. Try-its cost $10.00 for two Try-it tickets. These tickets may be used on any day of the competition.
09:00 am: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve)
11:00 am: Splash #1 (Distance Jump)
01:00 pm: Splash #2 (Distance Jump)
03:00 pm: Splash #3 (Distance Jump)
09:00 am: Splash #301 (Hydro Dash)
11:00 am: Splash #4 (Distance Jump)
01:00 pm: Splash #5 (Distance Jump)
03:00 pm: Splash #6 (Distance Jump)
Welcome to Fast Action Dogs! We are excited to kick off our dock diving season!
We will be monitoring Covid-19 Restrictions on regular basis and will make changes and updates as needed.
Hand sanitizer will be available around the pool area. We will be disinfecting the dock between splashes on high touch areas.
Please note, you are aware of the Covid-19 risks and you do not have Covid 19, nor have you been exposed to Covid-19 within the last 15 days.
Cash, check and CC's are accepted for payment. There is a 3% convenience charge for credit card transactions and will be a $35 return check fee for any returned checks.
Please arrive at least a half hour before your first scheduled splash time. The gate will open 1 hour prior to the first splash of the day. You must check in at the admin tent. ALL pre-entered splashes MUST be paid for at first check in for the event. You may use the time between splashes for open dock to practice if time permits.
We strive to have a fun, safe environment for all exhibitors and dogs. There is no shade on the grounds so we highly recommend bringing a pop up tent. We get very high gusts of wind so if you have a pop up be sure you bring something to anchor it. There will be a porta-potty on site.
-Dogs must be leashed at all times and NO flexi-leads are allowed in the pool area.
-Please do not speed down our country road. 15 MPH is strictly enforced on Mickeys Way. We share this road with our neighbors.
-No smoking on site.
-No dogs allowed on the agility field.
Like and watch our facebook page for more event info. https://www.facebook.com/FastActionDogSchool/
1611 Old Route 66, Moriarty, NM, 87035
Phone: (505) 312-5016
501 East Old Route 66, Moriarty, NM 87035
#16 Ella Dora Road, Stanley, NM 8705
COVID-19 Mitigation Details
- Please maintain a six foot distance between competitors while checking in.
- Do not enter the admin tent.
- Please be sure to Check In at the Admin Table at least 30 minutes prior to the START time of YOUR first splash time.
- In compliance with the NADD Facility Event COVID Plan, it is required that all competitors sign the COVID-19 waiver and the NADD waiver. It is the responsibility of All Competitors to print, sign & present BOTH Waivers to the Admin Tent at time of Check In.
- An FAD Waiver will be on the table to fill out and wrist band will be issued when all waivers have been completed.
- Preregistration is REQUIRED
- NO Try-Its
- We will be taking payments at the time of check in. Cash, credit and checks will be accepted.
- We will not be providing lunch or snacks at this event.
- Exhibitors will NOT have access to the house.
- There will be a Porta-Potty Available near the Event Area
- A Table with Hand Sanitizer & Lysol will be adjacent to the Porta-Potty for you to use
- You may set up Crates & EZ Ups in the pool area or at your vehicle.
- Crates & EZ Ups MUST be at least 6’ apart from other Competitors
- Exhibitors should bring Water & Shade for their dogs
- We ask that all competitors maintain a 6’ Social Distance from other competitors, FAD Staff & Judges at all times.
- Please do not touch another person, dog or property other than your own
- Please do NOT approach or enter the Judging Area while the judge is working.
- ONLY FAD Staff will adjust the AR/HD Rig and Toy.
- Hand sanitizers and/or disinfectant wipes will be provided at multiple locations around the Dock.
- Please use the trash receptacles provided to dispose of used wipes.
- There will be one handlers meeting at the beginning of the day and between splashes as necessary.