This event is now completed.
Notice: Undefined index: UID in /var/www/html/NADD/LiveNADD/views/event/info.php on line 377
- This is an Outdoor Event
- Online registration closes 09/06/2021 at midnight (CDT).
- Price per splash for this event is $28.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Payment is required at check-in for all pre-registered splashes. Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
Event Contact Info
Contact Email Address: email@example.com
Contact Phone: 636-649-9523
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to three minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- This event is being run by a NADD mobile dock. Info on parking and other event site info can be found on the event description or on our social media page.
- This event is an Open Splash event. This is done at Portable Dock trials and other shows that have timing conflicts with other dog events. The time for each splash for the day will be set such as 9am for example for all the splashes. You have between the posted start time and end time (either before AR starts or the end of the last day, usually 3pm) to complete your splashes for the day. When you check in you will be handed “Splash Cards” for each splash that you pay for. When you are ready to jump during the day, hand a splash card to the wrangler to get put into the running order. It is the handler's responsibility to be sure to be present it before their turn to jump. Please be aware that at many events, the running order board fills very quickly and early in the day.
- Please Note: You must pay for all pre registered splashes at time of check-in. Any splashes not paid for will be put back into the event's on-site registration availability list and result in a no-show. If you are registering multiple dogs there will be a no-show for each dog. You are responsible for all pre-registered splashes.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
Try-its at this event
- Try-its will be allowed as space permits and during Splashes if no competitors are waiting to jump. Try-its cost $10.00 for two Try-it tickets. These tickets may be used on any day of the competition.
- AS TIME ALLOWS: Each competing dog will get one Try-it ticket per day that they are entered, to use for an extra practice round. The handler must request this ticket at check-in. Each dog will be given three minutes on the dock. If a Try-it or competing dog wishes to have more time, they may purchase additional tickets as timing allows.
12:00 pm: Splash #1 (Distance Jump) - Have your jump cards turned in by 3:00pm
12:00 pm: Splash #2 (Distance Jump) - Have your jump cards turned in by 3:00pm
12:00 pm: Splash #3 (Distance Jump) - Have your jump cards turned in by 3:00pm
04:00 pm: Splash #301 (Hydro Dash) - set running order
10:30 am: Splash #4 (Distance Jump) - Have your jump cards turned in by 3:00pm
10:30 am: Splash #5 (Distance Jump) - Have your jump cards turned in by 3:00pm
10:30 am: Splash #6 (Distance Jump) - Have your jump cards turned in by 3:00pm
04:00 pm: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve) - set running order
10:00 am: Splash #7 (Distance Jump) - Have your jump cards turned in by 3:00pm
10:00 am: Splash #8 (Distance Jump) - Have your jump cards turned in by 3:00pm
10:00 am: Splash #9 (Distance Jump) - Have your jump cards turned in by 3:00pm
04:30 pm: Splash #302 (Hydro Dash) - set running order
10:00 am: Splash #10 (Distance Jump) - Have your jump cards turned in by 11:00am
10:00 am: Splash #11 (Distance Jump) - Have your jump cards turned in by 11:00am
10:00 pm: Splash #12 (Distance Jump) - Have your jump cards turned in by 11:00am
**Please note the time changes
Thursday starts at 12 noon
Friday at 10:30am
Saturday and Sunday 10am
cards In by 3pm.
if you need to jump later, just let me know.
The event may be full for Pre-Reg but don't despair, we always leave some room for walk ups. We'll jump till dark. Concerned? Shoot me an email or message.
NADD will attempt to work with all show conflicts, but it is the handlers responsibility to inform NADD of these issues with enough time for NADD to make adjustments.
If your conflicts do not allow you to get to the pool until 4:00 or later, you will have to wait until the conclusion of air retrieve to jump.