This event is now completed.
Notice: Undefined index: UID in /var/www/html/NADD/LiveNADD/views/event/info.php on line 377
- This is an Outdoor Event
- Online registration closes 08/31/2021 at midnight (CDT).
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $23.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $28.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in for all pre-registered splashes. Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to three minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
Try-its at this event
- Try-its will be allowed as space permits and during Splashes if no competitors are waiting to jump. Try-its cost $10.00 for two Try-it tickets. These tickets may be used on any day of the competition.
06:00 pm: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve)
09:00 am: Splash #1 (Distance Jump)
11:00 am: Splash #2 (Distance Jump)
01:00 pm: Splash #3 (Distance Jump)
03:00 pm: Splash #4 (Distance Jump)
09:00 am: Splash #5 (Distance Jump)
11:00 am: Splash #6 (Distance Jump)
01:00 pm: Splash #7 (Distance Jump)
03:00 pm: Splash #8 (Distance Jump)
09:00 am: Splash #9 (Distance Jump)
11:00 am: Splash #10 (Distance Jump)
01:00 pm: Splash #11 (Distance Jump)
03:00 pm: Splash #12 (Distance Jump)
*** UPDATE ***
The Chestnut Hill August weekend is once again going to be held at a different location. The new location is close though!!! We will be using THE CANINE RANCH pool in Canton, GA for this event!!! The address is:
165 Doug Smith Lane, Canton GA
If you guys have ANY questions AT ALL… Please email Kathy at email@example.com
AND THANK YOU TO OUR WHOLE DOCK DIVING FAMILY FOR HOW WONDERFUL ALL OF YOU GUYS ARE!!
ALL THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION STILL APPLIES:
Chestnut Hill is committed to comply with all city, state, national, and NADD mandates pertaining to our location and the well-being of the public and success of dog sports. Below are Chestnut Hill’s policies and procedures pertaining to our event.
PLEASE READ ALL THE INFORMATION BELOW.
In compliance with the NADD Facility Event COVID Plan, it is required that all competitors sign the COVID-19 waiver, NADD waiver, the Canine Ranch waiver, and the Chestnut Hill facility waiver.
An email will be sent out with your jump block times after the event closes for entries.
Social / Physical Distancing
Please give everyone space at this event.
Attendees should maintain a 6-ft distance rule and should not touch another person, dogs other than their own, or other’s property.
Masks are not required AS LONG AS attendees maintain appropriate distancing from ALL competitors!! This includes when checking in at the administration desk.
All attendees are expected to bring their own hand sanitizer and any other type of disinfecting/sanitation product they wish to use for their own use.
Payments: Checks and cash will be collected at check in and dropped by the attendee/competitor into a payment box. If paying by cash, please bring exact payment as we can not make change!! Payment can be made through Credit Card or Paypal.
Registration: Pre-registration is required and a few day of event entries will be accepted.
Ribbons: There will be a separate ribbon table for competitors to pick up their ribbons. Blank stickers will be available so that the competitor can fill in their splash information. If you can not remember your splash info, you will be able to find the info on the NADD portal during or shortly after your jump block completes. If you have questions after the event about any jump, please email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Crating is allowed in or just outside of competitor’s car.
All dogs MUST be kept on a 6 foot or shorter leash. NO flexi leashes or long lines allowed during an event.
A running order will be posted at the event. Block times will be e-mailed ahead of time so competitors know when they will be jumping. We will also make regular announcements to alert competitors that their turn is coming up.
Crating / Parking Area
There will be plenty of parking around the pool.
This event will be run using a 2-hour daily time block structure which allows the facility to limit the number of people on premise at one time. Each competitor will be emailed their respective 2-hour daily time blocks after the event closes.
There will be a maximum of 4 splashes a day.
Some competitors will jump Friday (for their Saturday, Sunday, OR Monday jumps).
AR will run at the normal time on Friday.
Competitors may arrive 30 minutes prior to their scheduled block time to check in. Parking for the next block of competitors should be further from the pool until the current block of competitors leave a parking spot open. Competitors may choose to remain parked out further if they so desire. As long as all cars are spaced appropriately apart.
Gates: All gate latches and top rails will be cleaned between each 2-hour time block of competitors.
Competitors are encouraged to bring their own hand sanitizer, wipes, etc.
Dog Waste Stations: Dog waste stations will be available throughout the property and easily accessible for all competitors.
As ALWAYS…. We are looking forward to providing a safe and positive atmosphere to successfully run our August Chestnut Hill NADD event! We appreciate the flexibility and cooperation of our competitors to help make this event a success. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.