- This is an Indoor Event
- Online registration begins on 03/15/2021 at 01:00 pm and closes 07/13/2021 at midnight (CDT).
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $23.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $28.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in (cash preferred). Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 60 dogs per Splash (Distance Jump), 25 dogs per Splash (Air Retrieve), unless otherwise specified.
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to four minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
04:30 pm: Splash #301 (Hydro Dash) - Check in 20 mins. before splash.
06:00 pm: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve) - Check in 20 mins. before splash.
09:00 am: Splash #1 (Distance Jump) - Check in 20 mins. before splash.
11:00 am: Splash #2 (Distance Jump) - Check in 20 mins. before splash.
01:00 pm: Splash #3 (Distance Jump) - Check in 20 mins. before splash.
03:00 pm: Splash #4 (Distance Jump) - Check in 20 mins. before splash.
05:00 pm: Splash #102 (Air Retrieve) - Check in 20 mins. before splash.
09:00 am: Splash #5 (Distance Jump) - Check in 20 mins. before splash.
11:00 am: Splash #6 (Distance Jump) - Check in 20 mins. before splash.
01:00 pm: Splash #7 (Distance Jump) - Check in 20 mins. before splash.
03:00 pm: Splash #8 (Distance Jump) - Check in 20 mins. before splash.
Here's link to our state's COVID-19 https://cv.nmhealth.org
Depending on what's going on in our state, we might have to run event with jump blocks and scheduled times. We will certainly keep everyone posted.
Please fill out REQUIRED NADD waiver for event and the NEW COVID one and email them to us or bring with you. They will be required by NADD for the rest of the year. https://northamericadivingdogs.com
Please visit our website for our COVID PREVENTION MEASURES www.divedogdive.com
• We have complimentary disposable gloves on hand as well as plenty of hand sanitizer.
• Two indoor bathrooms and three sinks for hand washing.
• Reminder, our facility charges New Mexico gross receipts tax.
• Follow us on Facebook, we post lots of updates and discounts there. https://www.facebook.com/dockdivinglc/