- This is an Outdoor Event
- Online registration begins on 04/19/2021 at 01:00 pm (CDT) and closes 08/17/2021 at midnight (CDT).
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $23.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $28.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in (cash preferred). Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 45 dogs per Splash (Distance Jump), 14 dogs per Splash (Air Retrieve), unless otherwise specified.
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to four minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
NADD/AKC Regionals Qualifier
- In order to qualify, each dog must have a minimum of three splashes completed at this event. We then take the average of the top three jumps from the event for each dog. Only the top 3 dogs in each division will receive an automatic invite to the Regionals.
- Jumps in all the Splashes will count towards your NADD/AKC titles.
- The Air Retrieve qualifier will be based on the highest score achieved at the event. In both Open & Lap, the Top Finisher for each division will earn invites.
09:30 am: Splash #1 (Distance Jump)
09:30 am: Splash #2 (Distance Jump)
09:30 am: Splash #3 (Distance Jump)
09:30 am: Splash #4 (Distance Jump)
09:30 am: Splash #102 (Air Retrieve)
09:30 am: Splash #6 (Distance Jump)
09:30 am: Splash #7 (Distance Jump)
09:30 am: Splash #8 (Distance Jump)
09:30 am: Splash #5 (Distance Jump)
09:30 am: Splash #301 (Hydro Dash)
09:30 am: Splash #10 (Distance Jump)
09:30 am: Splash #9 (Distance Jump)
09:30 am: Splash #11 (Distance Jump)
09:30 am: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve)
There will NOT be Try-Its DURING this event to comply with the Covid plan. If you would like to try out the pool please visit www.billingsk9coaching.com to schedule a private lesson.
Enter at Mountain West Storage. You will receive a gate code via email once pre-registration closes. No RVs on site please. Visit https://koa.com/campgrounds/billings/ for nearby camping reservations. There are numerous pet friendly hotels within 10 minutes of the venue. BKC is also just minutes from https://www.visitbillings.com/shopping/shiloh-crossing
COVID guidelines- After registration closes teams will be divided in 2 groups. Out of town competitors will placed in the group that jumps in the afternoon on Friday and Saturday first on Sunday to allow travel time home. Only you and your holder will be allowed at the trial. There will be NO Day of Show entries and no spectators allowed. The format for the groups will be will be DJ-DJ-AR-DJ-DJ
In between each Groups time block, the dock and the surrounding area will be cleaned with disinfectant. There will be a hand washing station on site.
You will be required to sign a Covid waiver. Please save time by bringing these signed forms with you: