- This is an Outdoor Event
- Online registration closes 06/01/2021 at midnight (CST).
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $23.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $28.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in (cash preferred). Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 45 dogs per Splash (Distance Jump), 14 dogs per Splash (Air Retrieve), unless otherwise specified.
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to four minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
06:00 pm: Splash #301 (Hydro Dash)
09:30 am: Splash #1 (Distance Jump)
09:30 am: Splash #2 (Distance Jump)
09:30 am: Splash #3 (Distance Jump)
09:30 am: Splash #4 (Distance Jump)
09:30 am: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve)
09:30 am: Splash #102 (Air Retrieve)
09:30 am: Splash #5 (Distance Jump)
09:30 am: Splash #6 (Distance Jump)
09:30 am: Splash #7 (Distance Jump)
09:30 am: Splash #8 (Distance Jump)
There will NOT be Try-Its DURING this event. If you would like to try out the pool please visit www.billingsk9coaching.com to schedule a private lesson.
Enter at Mountain West Storage. You will receive a gate code via email once pre-registration closes.
COVID guidelines- After registration closes teams will be divided in 2 groups. Group #1 will jump all their splashes (including AR) from 9:30 am to 12:30 pm on Sat and leave. Group #2 will be 1 pm to 4 pm on Sat. The groups will swap time slots for Sunday. Out of town competitors will be in Group #2 (late Sat, early Sun). Only you and your holder will be allowed at the trial. There will be NO Day of Show entries and no spectators allowed. Check in will begin at 5:45 pm on Friday only for teams entered in HD .The format for Saturday and Sunday will be DJ-DJ-AR-DJ-DJ
In between each Groups time block, the dock and the surrounding area will be cleaned with disinfectant. There will be a hand washing station on site.
You will be required to sign a Covid waiver. Please save time by bringing these signed forms with you: