This event is now completed.
- This is an Outdoor Event
- Online registration closes 06/15/2021 at midnight (CST).
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $23.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $28.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in (cash preferred). Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 45 dogs per Splash (Distance Jump), 14 dogs per Splash (Air Retrieve), unless otherwise specified.
Event Contact Info
Contact Email Address: Jumpthesummitds@gmail.com
Contact Phone: 303-655-0213
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to four minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
NADD/AKC Regionals Qualifier
- In order to qualify, each dog must have a minimum of three splashes completed at this event. We then take the average of the top three jumps from the event for each dog. Only the top 3 dogs in each division will receive an automatic invite to the Regionals.
- Jumps in all the Splashes will count towards your NADD/AKC titles.
- The Air Retrieve qualifier will be based on the highest score achieved at the event. In both Open & Lap, the Top Finisher for each division will earn invites.
Try-its at this event
- Try-its will be allowed as space permits and during Splashes if no competitors are waiting to jump. Try-its cost $10.00 for two Try-it tickets. These tickets may be used on any day of the competition.
05:00 pm: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve) - Please check-in 30 min before Splash start time
09:00 am: Splash #102 (Air Retrieve) - Please check-in 30 min before Splash start time
11:00 am: Splash #1 (Distance Jump) - Please check-in 30 min before Splash time
01:00 pm: Splash #2 (Distance Jump) - Please check-in 30 min before Splash time
03:00 pm: Splash #3 (Distance Jump) - Please check-in 30 min before Splash time
05:00 pm: Splash #4 (Distance Jump) - Please check-in 30 min before Splash start time
09:00 am: Splash #301 (Hydro Dash) - Please check-in 30 min before Splash time
11:00 am: Splash #5 (Distance Jump) - Please check-in 30 min before Splash time
01:00 pm: Splash #6 (Distance Jump) - Please check-in 30 min before Splash time
03:00 pm: Splash #7 (Distance Jump) - Please check-in 30 min before Splash time
05:00 pm: Splash #8 (Distance Jump) - Please check-in 30 min before Splash start time
Location: 36600 E 144th Ave, Hudson, CO 80642
We will be offering (5) additional "day of" entries for Air Retrieve on Saturday morning. Check-in for "day of" Air Retrieve will begin at 730am and AR will begin promptly at 8am for the "day of" folks. Pre-Registered folks will still start at 9am.
We will also take (5) "day of" entries for HydroDash. No time changes for this addition.
- PayPal to firstname.lastname@example.org (Friends and Family, please).
PLEASE REVIEW COVID PLAN, Covid waiver is required by NADD and Jump the Summit Dog Sports. If you have signed it already, you do not need to sign it again. Waivers can be found in the FILES section on the Facebook group: Jump the Summit Dog Sports, otherwise, we will have waivers available on site.
We will be monitoring Covid-19 Restrictions on regular basis and will make changes and updates as needed:
At this time, this is the tentative plan:
- If you are vaccinated you may choose to wear a mask at your own discretion.
- If you NOT vaccinated, please wear a mask
- We will not be asking if you are vaccinated or proof of vaccination. We are going on the honor system.
- Crating at/out of car or tent is required (NO VEHICLE ENGINES LEFT RUNNING ALLOWED...PERIOD!!)
Proper shade and weather protection and water is required to provide a proper and safe environment for you and your dog
PLEASE DRIVE SLOWLY ALL THE WAY TO THE POOL AREA. No more than 5 mph.
All dogs must be leashed at all times unless you are on the dock
Must pick up after your dog
Do NOT allow your dog near any of the livestock or walk your dog on the south side of the pool