This event is now completed.
Notice: Undefined index: UID in /var/www/html/NADD/LiveNADD/views/event/info.php on line 377
- This is an Outdoor Event
- Online registration closes 09/08/2021 at midnight (CDT).
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $23.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $28.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in for all pre-registered splashes. Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to three minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
Try-its at this event
- Try-its will be allowed as space permits and during Splashes if no competitors are waiting to jump. Try-its cost $10.00 for two Try-it tickets. These tickets may be used on any day of the competition.
12:00 pm: Splash #301 (Hydro Dash)
01:00 pm: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve)
12:00 pm: Splash #302 (Hydro Dash)
01:00 pm: Splash #102 (Air Retrieve)
This is an Air Retrieve and Hydro Dash ONLY Event
Check our our new facility and get your dogs jumping!
If you have questions, Email: email@example.com or call us at 479-273-3553 (but always follow with an email...).
To limit interaction and speed up onsite event registration; sign the waivers and pay in advance by clicking here:
Covid Plan: Our state does not require masks to be worn if you can distance yourself by at least 6 feet from people that are not from your party. Our property is large enough that this should not be an issue. We will follow that. So, please stay 6 feet away from people that aren't in your party.
Please use hand sanitizer (provided) before entering the dock and touching gate latches. Please sign the waivers and pay in advance as well to help speed up registration, keep us from having to stand in line too long and from touching more things than necessary!
- There are several hotels in Bentonville and Rogers and several AirBnBs but they can fill up due attractions such as the mountain bike trails, Crystal Bridges, the Amazeum children's museum, The Walton Arts Center, The AMP (music). Google search things to do in Bentonville Arkansas https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attractions-g31441-Activities-Bentonville_Arkansas.html
- There are a few a dog-friendly campgrounds.
- One is 15 minutes away: https://bellavistapoa.com/thingstodo/recreation/#camping and
- Two are about 35 miles: https://www.recreation.gov/camping/campgrounds/232601 and https://www.recreation.gov/camping/campgrounds/233280
- Please keep your dog on a leash unless they are on the dock. (no retractable leashes please)
- Dogs in heat are not allowed.
- The cost for a "Try-it" is $10.00 for two tickets which can be used any day of the event and during times not otherwise used for competition.