- This is an Outdoor Event
- Online registration begins on 03/08/2021 at 12:00 am and closes 07/06/2021 at midnight (CST).
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $23.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $28.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in (cash preferred). Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 45 dogs per Splash (Distance Jump), 14 dogs per Splash (Air Retrieve), unless otherwise specified.
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to four minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
09:00 am: Splash #1 (Distance Jump)
11:00 am: Splash #2 (Distance Jump)
01:00 pm: Splash #3 (Distance Jump)
03:00 pm: Splash #4 (Distance Jump)
05:00 pm: Splash #301 (Hydro Dash)
09:00 am: Splash #5 (Distance Jump)
11:00 am: Splash #6 (Distance Jump)
01:00 pm: Splash #7 (Distance Jump)
03:00 pm: Splash #8 (Distance Jump)
05:00 pm: Splash #302 (Hydro Dash)
09:00 am: Splash #9 (Distance Jump)
11:00 am: Splash #10 (Distance Jump)
01:00 pm: Splash #11 (Distance Jump)
03:00 pm: Splash #12 (Distance Jump)
Hydro Dash is here!!!! Welcome to Big Bang!
COVID-19 restrictions will be in place based on the current situation. Masks will be required as well as social distancing. Hand washing and sanitation areas will be available. The dock will be regularly sanitized. If necessary due to attendance restrictions, Block style jumps will be assigned. This will be updated as the event gets closer.
There is plenty of parking to spread out. Bring your EZ up and chairs, relax and enjoy the day. Self contained camping is available and the form can be found at www.overrovertrainingcenter.com .
The dock will open a half hour before the first splash for practice. Mandatory Judge meeting will be 5 mins before the splashes. Your dog must be leashed at all times, no flexi-leads or e-collars on property. Please give others plenty of space and do not bring dogs to the admin area or ribbon area.
Distance Splashes will be 9AM, 11AM, 1PM and 3PM daily with a set running order. Hydro Dash at 5PM Friday and Saturday. Day of event entries will be available space permitting. You must be checked in a half hour before splash time for pre-entry and an hour before splash time for day of event entry. You must check in at admin, pay, sign releases and receive a wrist band before entering the dock for practice. We accept CASH and CHECK only for payment.