This event is now completed.
Notice: Undefined index: UID in /var/www/html/NADD/LiveNADD/views/event/info.php on line 377
- This is an Outdoor Event
- Online registration closes 08/25/2021 at midnight (CDT).
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $23.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $28.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in for all pre-registered splashes. Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to three minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
Try-its at this event
- Try-its will be allowed as space permits and during Splashes if no competitors are waiting to jump. Try-its cost $10.00 for two Try-it tickets. These tickets may be used on any day of the competition.
11:00 am: ()
02:00 pm: ()
11:00 am: ()
02:00 pm: ()
11:00 am: Splash #301 (HydroDash)
- 2:00 pm Splash #101 (Air Retrieve)
- 11:00 am: Splash #302 (HydroDash)
- 2:00 pm: Splash #102 (Air Retrieve)
Please be sure to print and bring the two waivers that I will attach below! We will have a deposit box for you to place them in so that we are able to maintain social distancing and limited contact.
COVID 19 Waiver: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1t6BF70H_YG_7LKeK2WchTuKeyygQU9Yg/view?usp=sharing
NADD Waiver: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WRXALle6CJVX9FSLqd0Tf1EtzFg0U_kK/view?usp=sharing
PAYMENT: We will be accepting PayPal Payments PRIOR to the day of your first Splashes or CHECK/CASH PAYMENTS day of the first Splashes
you can prepay with the amount on your Pre-Registration at this link: https://paypal.me/SplashPawsAC?locale.x=en_US
There will be a Drop Box at admin for any Check or Cash payments.
Ribbons: If you would like your ribbons, please let us know upon check in, we will only be filling out ribbons for those who request them
COVID 19 Plan
- Admin: One competitor may be allowed at the admin building at a time, all others must stand outside of the admin covering at least 6 feet apart.
- Hand Sanitizer and disinfectant spray/wipes will be available for use
- Competitors will be required to print out and bring their own pre-signed waivers (NO emailed copies)
- Check, card or cash are all accepted. There will be a locked drop box available
- Masks are encouraged but not required
- Ribbons will be filled out by one event staff member but you MUST request your ribbons in order to receive them. Please do so when you check in so that we can make sure they are finished for you at the end of your splashes. We will also ask for names of those interested in ribbons during the Handlers meeting of the splash.
- Competitors are asked to park and crate from their vehicles. Please give at least 6 feet between vehicles. There is plenty of shade available so this should not be an issue
- There will be no tents or crates allowed for set up (INSIDE THE MAIN POOL AREA) at this event
- Running order for each splash will be posted before the ending of the previous splash
- Dogs waiting in line should be a minimum of 15 feet apart.
- Each competitor is encouraged to bring their own hand sanitizer, but the facility will also provide santitation stations in multiple areas
- ALL Gates (aside from the actual dock gates will be left OPEN during the event
- Please use hand sanitizer prior to and after using the dock