- This is an Outdoor Event
- Online registration closes 04/28/2021 at midnight (CST).
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $23.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $28.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in (cash preferred). Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 60 dogs per Splash (Distance Jump), 25 dogs per Splash (Air Retrieve), unless otherwise specified.
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to four minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
09:00 am: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve) - Running order will be A-Z, dogs name.
02:00 pm: Splash #301 (Hydro Dash) - Running order will be A-Z, dogs name.
09:00 am: Splash #102 (Air Retrieve) - Running order will be Z-A, dogs name.
02:00 pm: Splash #302 (Hydro Dash) - Running order will be Z-A, dogs name.
GET YOUR AR & HD JUMPS!!
Speed limit on 348th Ave is 15 mph MAX!!
Tonopaws will be hosting a 2 day event with 1 Air Retrieve splash and 1 Hydro Dash splash each day.
This is a perfect opportunity to get 2 more highly sought after jumps, in each of these disciplines, before the end of the 2021 season.
AR splashes will have 30 available spots & HD splashes will have 50 available spots.
Don't wait as we anticipate these spots will go FAST!
Air Retrieve will start at 9:00 am and run until 2:00, Hydro Dash will start at 2:00 and run until all registered dogs have jumped, both Sat. & Sun.
Saturday's running order will be A-Z, & Sunday's running order will be Z-A, First letter of your dogs name.
Please, this is not an opportunity to learn AR or HD. This event, due to time constraints and getting everyone that pre registered their jumps, is for dogs actively competing.
If you would like to learn AR or HD, simply reach out to us, or a NADD facility near you, and we will be happy to get you trained. We have appointments 7 days a week. www.tonopaws.com
Grind Your Bean Gourmet Coffee truck will be here in the AM hours for all of your coffee needs. Check them out on Facebook.
Either Leyvas Tacos or East Coaster Foods will be here from 12-2 pm for lunch service. Both are fantastic.