- This is an Outdoor Event
- Online registration begins on 05/10/2021 at 01:00 pm (CDT) and closes 09/07/2021 at midnight (CDT).
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $23.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $28.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in (cash preferred). Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 45 dogs per Splash (Distance Jump), 14 dogs per Splash (Air Retrieve), unless otherwise specified.
Event Contact Info
Contact Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Phone: 540-229-6813
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to four minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
Try-its at this event
- Try-its will be allowed as space permits and during Splashes if no competitors are waiting to jump. Try-its cost $10.00 for two Try-it tickets. These tickets may be used on any day of the competition.
11:00 am: Splash #1 (Distance Jump)
01:00 pm: Splash #2 (Distance Jump)
03:00 pm: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve)
08:00 am: Splash #3 (Distance Jump)
10:00 am: Splash #4 (Distance Jump)
12:30 pm: Splash #5 (Distance Jump)
02:30 pm: Splash #6 (Distance Jump)
04:30 pm: Splash #102 (Air Retrieve)
08:00 am: Splash #7 (Distance Jump)
10:00 am: Splash #8 (Distance Jump)
12:30 pm: Splash #9 (Distance Jump)
02:30 pm: Splash #301 (Hydro Dash)
Welcome to the Walnut Hill Farm K9 Sports Halloween/ Octoberfest Event! This is the last event of our qualifying season. As I write this I’m hoping Covid is a bad memory, but in the event it’s not..... masks are recommended in the barn and in close proximity to other people. Masks are not required on the dock.
Saturday and Sunday there will be a lunch/try it break from 12pm to 12:30 pm.
You are welcome to crate your dogs in the barn. Please put your ez ups on the Hill between the barn and the house. The area around the pool is not for spectators but for the exhibitors getting ready to jump their dogs and staff. Dogs on leash at all times unless on the dock. There is 120 acres you can explore with your dog or let them run in the wired/ fenced field.
No rvs allowed on the property. Madison has a rv park and there’s a Walmart in Culpeper. The Quality Inn and the Microtel are good dog friendly hotels and Culpeper offers some nice places to eat as well as many wineries and breweries in the area.
If you have any questions please feel free to email. Good luck...hope everyone who wants to go to nationals get the chance