- This is an Outdoor Event
- Online registration closes 05/12/2021 at midnight (CST).
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $23.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $28.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in (cash preferred). Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 45 dogs per Splash (Distance Jump), 14 dogs per Splash (Air Retrieve), unless otherwise specified.
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to four minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
09:00 am: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve)
02:30 pm: Splash #301 (Hydro Dash)
09:00 am: Splash #102 (Air Retrieve)
02:30 pm: Splash #302 (Hydro Dash)
This is WestWind’s NADD Special HydroDash - Air Retrieve Weekend.
This is a Saturday - Sunday event featuring the NADD Specialty Games!
This is a Air Retrieve (AR) and HydroDash (Hydro) Event weekend only.
Distance Splashes will not take place during this event.
There will be (1) scored AR and (1) scored HydroDash event on each day, Saturday and Sunday.
The AR scored splash starts at 9:00 on each day.
The HydroDash scored splash will start at 2:30 pm on each day.
As of January 2021, we are figuring on still needing to follow a covid plan. Bring your mask, social distance. When not able to social distance, wear your mask! Mask’s are not required on the dock. Wash them hands often and use hand sanitizer when warranted.
If we have an early, warm spring, we hope to schedule a special event practice training day a week or two before this event.
Camping is not allowed onsite. RV’s and any pull-behind trailers must park across the road behind The around Barn. Generator set-ups must park across the road with the RV’s and vehicles with trailers as well. Generator fumes and noise just cause aggravation when used in the main area.
We’ll likely have increased parking for 2021!