This event is now completed.
- This is an Indoor Event
- Online registration closes 06/22/2021 at midnight (CST).
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $23.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $28.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in (cash preferred). Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 45 dogs per Splash (Distance Jump), 14 dogs per Splash (Air Retrieve), unless otherwise specified.
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to four minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- This event is an Open Splash event. This is done at Portable Dock trials and other shows that have timing conflicts with other dog events. The time for each splash for the day will be set such as 9am for example for all the splashes. You have between the posted start time and end time (either before AR starts or the end of the last day, usually 3pm) to complete your splashes for the day. When you check in you will be handed “Splash Cards” for each splash that you pay for. When you are ready to jump during the day, hand a splash card to the wrangler to get put into the running order. It is the handler's responsibility to be sure to be present it before their turn to jump. Please be aware that at many events, the running order board fills very quickly and early in the day.
- Please Note: You must pay for all pre registered splashes at time of check-in. Any splashes not paid for will be put back into the event's on-site registration availability list.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
09:30 am: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve)
12:00 pm: Splash #1 (Distance Jump)
02:00 pm: Splash #2 (Distance Jump)
04:00 pm: Splash #3 (Distance Jump)
06:00 pm: Splash #4 (Distance Jump)
09:30 am: Splash #102 (Air Retrieve)
12:00 pm: Splash #5 (Distance Jump)
02:00 pm: Splash #6 (Distance Jump)
04:00 pm: Splash #7 (Distance Jump)
06:00 pm: Splash #8 (Distance Jump)
08:00 am: Splash #301 (Hydro Dash)
10:00 am: Splash #9 (Distance Jump)
12:00 pm: Splash #10 (Distance Jump)
02:00 pm: Splash #11 (Distance Jump)
Join us as we celebrate the start of Summer!
Friday & Saturday: Check-in starts at 8:30 am. The Facility OPENS at 7: 45 AM and No EARLIER! Entry is not allowed until then. The pool will be open at 8 am for practice and close at 8:30 am.
Friday: Jump Order for Splashes will go Alphabetically from A to Z.
Saturday: Jump Order for Splashes will go Alphabetically from Z to A.
Sunday: Check-in starts at 7 am. The Facility OPENS at 6:15 AM and No EARLIER! Entry is not allowed until then. The pool will be open at 6:30 am for practice and close at 7:00 am.
Sunday: Jump Order for Splashes will go Alphabetically from A to Z.
Splash check-in will close 1/2 hour before the splash begins. Briefings for each splash will start 15 minutes before the start of a splash.
Please note that if any pre-entries that are not paid for on first check-in on Saturday or Sunday they will be removed from the splash and will be sold as day-of entry price even if you want to pay for them later.
Day of registrations will be allowed each day, on the day you wish to jump until there is no space. Air Retrieve will have Day of spots available, but we will not have a waiting list once pre-registrations fills. All spots are on a first come basis, as this is the fairest for everyone.
Remember for facility finals it's the highest score, but a minimum 3 jumps to qualify. Sunday Finals will be immediately following the last splash!
Our event schedule will be ran in Jump Groups!
Crating is allowed indoors, but you must have a mask on at ALL times. We ask that you maintain a 6 foot setup distance from groups that you did not travel with. If you are uncomfortable with any of this, please crate out of your vehicle.
We will be sanitizing frequently and hand sanitizer will be available.
- Thank you for understanding our no off-leash policy. (Except when on the dock.)
- Please pick up after your dogs. If you don't follow this rule you will be asked to leave, and NO refunds will be given. Disposal of poop should only be in outdoor waste containers.
- Bring your own towels, crates and chairs for the dog town area.
- Please communicate all problems, all concerns, and issues you have with the staff, the facility or any of the handlers and their dogs immediately as the occur, we want to address problems in real time to solve it during the trial. There is no way to correct it if you mention it to us or NADD after the trial is over.
- Do Not hesitate to talk with us! We want you to have the best possible experience at our trial.
- You will be responsible for your own Blue qualifying ribbons. There will be a station set up for you to grab a Q ribbon.
- Specialty Ribbons will be available as soon as possible as scores are entered and double checked.
We are excited to make our facility feel like home to so many dock diving fanatics like us! Rustic Lodge Diving Dogs is so excited to give owners a place to come, relax, have fun, and meet new people just like we did!
Hotels Nearby - Pet Friendly
Please call the hotel directly!
Mention that you are with Rustic Lodge to receive 15% off!
Red Roof Inn Greensburg
Address: 111 Sheraton Dr.