- This is an Outdoor Event
- Online registration begins on 03/23/2021 at 01:00 pm and closes 07/21/2021 at midnight (CDT).
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $23.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $28.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in (cash preferred). Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 45 dogs per Splash (Distance Jump), 25 dogs per Splash (Air Retrieve), unless otherwise specified.
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to four minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
09:00 am: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve)
11:00 am: Splash #301 (Hydro Dash)
09:00 am: Splash #102 (Air Retrieve)
11:00 am: Splash #302 (Hydro Dash)
Covid Plan - As this is constantly changing, we will updated the Covid plan closer to the event date.
- Placements each day.
- No Day Ofs. If the event is full there will be a waiting list. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, dog's name and NADD# plus the AR/HD you would like to enter. We will let you know where we are at after the event closes.
- Handlers meeting/Roll Call will be emailed.
- Saturday and Sunday registration and the pool open at 8:00am.
- You MUST arrive and register AT LEAST 30 minutes prior to your first splash of the event. If you are not checked in 30 minutes prior to your splash you will be scratched from that splash. PLEASE NOTE: Highway 88 is almost always under construction. Take this into account when planning your trip.
- Running order will be alphabetical by dog's name, A to Z on Saturday, Z to A on Sunday.
- 2 porta potties onsite
- Plenty of space for parking and canopies. You can kennel out of your vehicle.
- Part time onsite photographer, Chris Davis of Clicks by Chris. Other photographers welcome.
Please review our Facility Rules.
The following judges will be rotated through for the season. We will generally use 2-3 per event.
- Curtis Swearingen
- Tiffany Clevenger
- Renea Robison
- Shannon Davis
- Chris Davis
There is a small Walmart, fast food and gas stations in town, 5 miles north of us.