- This is an Indoor Event
- Online registration begins on 12/21/2020 at 12:00 am and closes 04/20/2021 at midnight (CST).
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $23.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $28.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in (cash preferred). Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 45 dogs per Splash (Distance Jump), 14 dogs per Splash (Air Retrieve), unless otherwise specified.
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to four minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
National Championship Qualifier
- In order to qualify, each dog must have a minimum of three splashes completed at this event. We then take the average of the top three jumps from the event for each dog. Only the top dog in each division will receive an automatic invite to the National Championships.
- Jumps in all the Splashes will count towards your NADD/AKC titles.
- The Air Retrieve qualifier will be based on the highest score achieved at the event. In both Open & Lap, the Top Finisher for each division will earn invites.
09:30 am: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve)
12:00 pm: Splash #1 (Distance Jump)
02:00 pm: Splash #2 (Distance Jump)
04:00 pm: Splash #3 (Distance Jump)
06:00 pm: Splash #4 (Distance Jump)
09:30 am: Splash #102 (Air Retrieve)
12:00 pm: Splash #5 (Distance Jump)
02:00 pm: Splash #6 (Distance Jump)
04:00 pm: Splash #7 (Distance Jump)
06:00 pm: Splash #8 (Distance Jump)
08:00 am: Splash #301 (Hydro Dash)
10:00 am: Splash #9 (Distance Jump)
12:00 pm: Splash #10 (Distance Jump)
02:00 pm: Splash #11 (Distance Jump)
Let's Celebrate St. Patrick's Day!
Friday & Saturday: Check-in starts at 8:30 am. The pool will be open at 8 am for practice and close at 9 am.
Friday: Jump Order for Splashes will go Alphabetically from A to Z.
Saturday: Jump Order for Splashes will go Alphabetically from Z to A.
Sunday: Check-in starts at 7 am. The pool will be open at 6:30 am for practice and close at 7:30 am.
Sunday: Jump Order for Splashes will go Alphabetically from A to Z.
Splash check-in will close 1/2 hour before the splash begins. Briefings for each splash will start 15 minutes before the start of a splash.
Please note that if any pre-entries that are not paid for on first check-in on Saturday or Sunday they will be removed from the splash and will be sold as day-of entry price even if you want to pay for them later.
Day of registrations will be allowed each day, on the day you wish to jump until there is no space. Air Retrieve will have Day of spots available, but we will not have a waiting list once pre-registrations fills. All spots are on a first come basis, as this is the fairest for everyone.
Remember for facility finals it's the highest score, but a minimum 3 jumps to qualify. Sunday Finals will be immediately following the last splash!
- Thank you for understanding our no off-leash policy. (Except when on the dock.)
- Please pick up after your dogs. If you don't follow this rule you will be asked to leave, and NO refunds will be given. Disposal of poop should only be in outdoor waste containers.
- Bring your own towels, crates and chairs for the dog town area.
- Please communicate all problems, all concerns, and issues you have with the staff, the facility or any of the handlers and their dogs immediately as the occur, we want to address problems in real time to solve it during the event. There is no way to correct it if you mention it to us or NADD after the event is over.
- Do Not hesitate to talk with us! We want you to have the best possible experience at our event.
We are excited to make our facility feel like home to so many dock diving fanatics like us! Rustic Lodge Diving Dogs is so excited to give owners a place to come, relax, have fun, and meet new people just like we did!
Hotels Nearby - Pet Friendly
Please call the hotel directly!
Mention that you are with Rustic Lodge to receive 15% off!
Red Roof Inn Greensburg
Address: 111 Sheraton Dr.
Greensburg, PA 15601