- This is an Outdoor Event
- Online registration begins on 02/01/2021 at 12:00 am and closes 06/01/2021 at midnight (CST).
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $23.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $28.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in (cash preferred). Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 45 dogs per Splash (Distance Jump), 14 dogs per Splash (Air Retrieve), unless otherwise specified.
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to four minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
National Championship Qualifier
- In order to qualify, each dog must have a minimum of three splashes completed at this event. We then take the average of the top three jumps from the event for each dog. Only the top dog in each division will receive an automatic invite to the National Championships.
- Jumps in all the Splashes will count towards your NADD/AKC titles.
- The Air Retrieve qualifier will be based on the highest score achieved at the event. In both Open & Lap, the Top Finisher for each division will earn invites.
Try-its at this event
- Try-its will be allowed as space permits and during Splashes if no competitors are waiting to jump. Try-its cost $10.00 for two Try-it tickets. These tickets may be used on any day of the competition.
11:00 am: Splash #1 (Distance Jump)
01:00 pm: Splash #2 (Distance Jump)
03:00 pm: Splash #3 (Distance Jump)
05:00 pm: Splash #4 (Distance Jump)
06:30 pm: Splash #301 (Hydro Dash)
08:00 am: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve)
10:00 am: Splash #5 (Distance Jump)
12:00 pm: Splash #6 (Distance Jump)
02:00 pm: Splash #7 (Distance Jump)
04:00 pm: Splash #8 (Distance Jump)
09:00 am: Splash #9 (Distance Jump)
11:00 am: Splash #10 (Distance Jump)
01:00 pm: Splash #11 (Distance Jump)
03:00 pm: Splash #12 (Distance Jump)
We are extremely excited to invite you and join us in our June Qualifier event!!!!
If Air Retrieve or HydroDash is full, and you want a spot - please email us Tntdivingdogs@yahoo.com or call/text us at (903)-404-8610 - we can add you, there will be plenty of time for more dogs. We will need your dog's name, NADD# and SPLASH# you would like to be added to.
The judges for this event will be Angela Hill, Jennifer Newton Myers, Madi Snow, Monique Krouse, Hal Walker.
Local hotel that accept pets:
Best Western - 2235 SE Loop, Carthage, TX 75633 (903) 693-6700 (Tell them you are with TNT Event and they will waive the pet fee)
Carthage RV Campground
1294 NE Loop 59
Carthage, TX 75633
COVID-19 PLAN: We will run the event as normal as possible, with the following adjustments:
-We ask that competitors arrive 30 minutes prior to SPLASH start time to check in. Don't crowd the registration table.
NADD EVENT WAIVERS:
Event waivers will be available for signature at registration.
-There will only be one dog with it’s handler(s) on the dock at a time;
-We will ensure that the next dog and hander do not enter the competition dock until the previous dog and handler have exited the dock;
-At our facility, we are set up with an area for the next dog and handler to wait at a safe distance;
-We will be utilizing our PA system, to ensure competitors are aware of who is on the dock, who is up next, to include the next three dogs;
-We will list the order of each SPLASH on a white board that can be seen from a distance.
-There is plenty of space at our facility to have easy ups set up at a safe distance, to include in-car crating.
-There will be hand sanitizer available for all volunteers;
-We will have hand sanitizer available throughout the premises, but is recommended competitors bring their own;
-Our bathroom facility is equipped with soap, hand sanitizer, paper towels, and trash cans for use;
-We will place a trash can outside the bathroom to dispose of the paper towel you may have used to open and close the door;
-There will be a wash station set up outdoors as well;
-The perimeter gates will be left open, to eliminate hands on by all entering or leaving the facility;
-We ask that all competitors pick up after their dogs, we will have poop bags located throughout the grounds;
-We do have trash cans set up throughout the facility.
-We will have regular - set SPLASH start times, see above. The running order for this event will be A to Z.
Cash and checks are accepted for payment; there will be a $35 return check fee for any returned checks.
Paypal accepted but service fee will be added into entries at the time of registration.
We will have Circle M Cafe here all weekend serving breakfast and lunch.