This event is now completed.
- This is an Outdoor Event
- Online registration closes 08/24/2021 at midnight (CDT).
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $23.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $28.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in (cash preferred). Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 45 dogs per Splash (Distance Jump), 14 dogs per Splash (Air Retrieve), unless otherwise specified.
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to four minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
Independent Event Finals
- This event will have an independent Facility Finals. The finals will not count towards NADD jumps (averages, rankings, etc).
- Each facility will determine how many dogs will make the Finals and the awards to be given, if any.
- At least 3 jumps are required to participate in independent event finals.
10:00 am: Splash #1 (Distance Jump)
12:00 pm: Splash #2 (Distance Jump)
02:00 pm: Splash #3 (Distance Jump)
04:00 pm: Splash #4 (Distance Jump)
06:00 pm: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve)
10:00 am: Splash #5 (Distance Jump)
12:00 pm: Splash #6 (Distance Jump)
02:00 pm: Splash #7 (Distance Jump)
04:00 pm: Splash #8 (Distance Jump)
06:00 pm: Splash #102 (Air Retrieve)
10:00 am: Splash #9 (Distance Jump)
12:00 pm: Splash #10 (Distance Jump)
02:00 pm: Splash #11 (Distance Jump)
04:00 pm: Splash #12 (Distance Jump)
06:00 pm: Splash #301 (Hydro Dash)
Max of 12 distance splashes/dog/event.
Try It's - We will have Try-It's on Pool #2 throughout the competition. 10 minutes for $10. See admin at the clubhouse to purchase a ticket.
Practice Tickets: Each dog will receive 1 practice ticket per day that they are registered for. Practice tickets can be redeemed on Pool #2 at certain times during the competition.
Waitlist – If there is not room in a splash you would like to enter, please email us at info@DiveAtDukes.com with your NADD number, the event you want to enter and the splash you want to enter to be put on our waitlist. Waitlists open 30-days prior to the start of the event.
Virtual Check In – Is not required but encouraged! We will send an email to all competitors two weeks prior to the event regarding checking in.
Waivers – Waivers are mandatory. You will not receive a wristband to enter without signing your waivers. Duke’s and NADD event waivers can be signed and submitted online here: Waivers
Fun Finals – There will be no fun finals offered at this event due to a scheduling error. We will be awarding swag bags to the top 3 dogs in each division based on the bubble at the end of the competition.
Photographer – Cindy Noland - firstname.lastname@example.org
Onsite Food – TBD
Onsite Title Testing – Not available.
Canine Massage – Not available.
Facebook Link – For updates about this event follow our Facebook page at:
Crating Area – Crating is available onsite. You can crate within our facility fenced in area OR out of your car. Please note: if you choose to crate out of your car, you will be directed to overflow parking to ensure you have enough room.
Reserved Crating - TBD
Hotel Link – Nearby pet friendly hotels can be found here:Pet Friendly Hotels
Facility Rules – Duke’s facility rules and guidelines can be found here:Duke's Facility Rules