This event is now completed.
- This is an Outdoor Event
- Online registration closes 06/08/2021 at midnight (CST).
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $23.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $28.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in (cash preferred). Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 45 dogs per Splash (Distance Jump), 14 dogs per Splash (Air Retrieve), unless otherwise specified.
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to four minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
NADD/AKC Regionals Qualifier
- In order to qualify, each dog must have a minimum of three splashes completed at this event. We then take the average of the top three jumps from the event for each dog. Only the top 3 dogs in each division will receive an automatic invite to the Regionals.
- Jumps in all the Splashes will count towards your NADD/AKC titles.
- The Air Retrieve qualifier will be based on the highest score achieved at the event. In both Open & Lap, the Top Finisher for each division will earn invites.
02:00 pm: Splash #1 (Distance Jump)
04:00 pm: Splash #2 (Distance Jump)
06:00 pm: Splash #301 (Hydro Dash)
09:00 am: Splash #3 (Distance Jump)
11:00 am: Splash #4 (Distance Jump)
01:00 pm: Splash #5 (Distance Jump)
03:00 pm: Splash #6 (Distance Jump)
05:00 pm: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve)
09:00 am: Splash #7 (Distance Jump)
11:00 am: Splash #8 (Distance Jump)
01:00 pm: Splash #9 (Distance Jump)
03:00 pm: Splash #10 (Distance Jump)
ABOUT K9 MANNERS & MORE JUNE JUMP EVENT
This is a qualifying event for 2021 Season Regionals
PLEASE READ ALL THE INFORMATION BELOW! PLEASE NOTE, THERE ARE NO TRY-ITS FOR THIS EVENT!
- Please continue to practice social distancing of 6’ from each other.
- Waivers: There are 3 WAIVERS that you must print, sign and bring with you to the event.
Pre-payment is optional. We will allow onsite payments
After registration closes, we will send you a payment link via email.
Refunds are not permitted after payment is made except for an injured or in season bitch. A letter from your veterinarian will be required before refunds can be given in these cases.
- Ribbons will be available at the end of the splash for pickup.
- Admin WILL NOT provide ribbons prior to the end of the splash.
Competition and Crating Areas:
- The area on the east side of the pool will be restricted to judges and staff only.
- All staff will be wearing t-shirts identifying them as STAFF.
- We want to have competitors queued up and ready to jump.
- Running order will be posted near the dock entrance. Changes to running order can be made by Wrangler only.
- Crating may be available in the WEST field if the ground is not saturated.
- If you crate inside the building, please keep 10’ apart from competitors who are not jumping/holding or traveling with you.
- Do not crate on the black mats.
- Competitors may arrive 30 minutes prior to their scheduled splash time to check in and warm up their dogs.
- There are no try-its available for this event
- After the event closes, you will receive an email with check-in instructions.
- We will be using the Remind texting app to relay information to participants during the event.
- On-site entry will only be accepted for splashes that are not full
- We plan to provide free hot dogs! Chips and drinks will be available for purchase.
- There are many fast food restaurants in the vicinity of K9 Manners & More.
- PLEASE PRINT AND SIGN THESE THREE WAIVERS AND BRING THEM WITH YOU TO THE EVENT!