This event is now completed.
- This is an Outdoor Event
- Online registration closes 09/28/2021 at midnight (CDT).
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $23.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $28.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in (cash preferred). Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 45 dogs per Splash (Distance Jump), 14 dogs per Splash (Air Retrieve), unless otherwise specified.
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to four minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
Try-its at this event
- Try-its will be allowed as space permits and during Splashes if no competitors are waiting to jump. Try-its cost $10.00 for two Try-it tickets. These tickets may be used on any day of the competition.
08:00 am: Splash #1 (Distance Jump)
10:00 am: Splash #2 (Distance Jump)
12:00 pm: Splash #3 (Distance Jump)
02:00 pm: Splash #4 (Distance Jump)
04:00 pm: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve)
08:00 am: Splash #5 (Distance Jump)
10:00 am: Splash #6 (Distance Jump)
12:00 pm: Splash #7 (Distance Jump)
02:00 pm: Splash #8 (Distance Jump)
04:00 pm: Splash #102 (Air Retrieve)
08:00 am: Splash #9 (Distance Jump)
10:00 am: Splash #10 (Distance Jump)
12:00 pm: Splash #11 (Distance Jump)
02:00 pm: Splash #12 (Distance Jump)
04:00 pm: Splash #301 (Hydro Dash)
2022 SEASON OPENER!!
Lets welcome the 2022 season with another great opportunity to have fun with your best friend .
We will have all 3 disciplines available, DJ, AR, & HD.
We will have four Distance Jump splashes everyday. AR will follow the four DJ splashes on Fri. & Sat. & HD will follow the four DJ splashes on Sun.
As of now you will still have 4 minutes on the dock to complete you practice and 2 scored jumps. We will be using a timer set at 3 minutes so everyone can see just how much time they have. During all of the Regional competitions the time limit was 3 minutes. Everyone did their practice and 2 jumps with time still left over. I feel that the time limit change may be one of the things that will change in the very near future. So, lets practice it and get familiar with having only 3 minutes on the dock. You will not be timed out until you have used all 4 minutes.
Food will be provided for sale by Lola's Tacos (all forms of payment accepted) all 3 days, 10am-2pm.
I've heard that Lola's food is great.
Bring your lunch $$ for some tasty eats.
The temps will be comfortable and the atmosphere friendly.
Come fly your dogs off the dock, into the biggest pool NADD has to offer, affectionately nick named, Lake Tonopaws.
Social distancing will still be implemented. Please keep a 6' distance between pop ups and while visiting with others.
We have 4 hand sanitizer dispensers for you to use.