This event is now completed.
- This is an Outdoor Event
- Online registration closes 10/05/2020 at midnight (CDT).
- An invite is required to attend this event. Registration instructions will be sent via email.
- Price per splash for this event is $50.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required to pre-register for this event online.
Event Contact Info
Contact Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Phone: 256-624-3608
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to four minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- This event is being run by a NADD mobile dock. Info on parking and other event site info can be found on the event description or on our social media page.
- The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
NADD/AKC Regionals Qualifier
- In order to qualify, each dog must have a minimum of three splashes completed at this event. We then take the average of the top three jumps from the event for each dog. Only the top 3 dogs in each division will receive an automatic invite to the Regionals.
- Jumps in all the Splashes will count towards your NADD/AKC titles.
- The Air Retrieve qualifier will be based on the highest score achieved at the event. In both Open & Lap, the Top Finisher for each division will earn invites.
08:00 am: Splash #301 (Hydro Dash)
09:00 am: Splash #1 (Distance Jump)
11:00 am: Splash #2 (Distance Jump)
01:00 pm: Splash #3 (Distance Jump)
03:00 pm: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve)
08:00 am: Splash #302 (Hydro Dash)
09:00 am: Splash #4 (Distance Jump)
11:00 am: Splash #5 (Distance Jump)
01:00 pm: Splash #6 (Distance Jump)
03:00 pm: Splash #102 (Air Retrieve)
08:00 am: Splash #303 (Hydro Dash)
09:00 am: Splash #7 (Distance Jump)
11:00 am: Splash #8 (Distance Jump)
01:00 pm: Splash #9 (Distance Jump)
03:00 pm: Splash #103 (Air Retrieve)
Purposed daily schedule will be:
For the Atlantic Coast Regional shirt sales see the Carolina Training Center Facebook page for photos. The last day to order is October 12, 2020.
The shirts available are short sleeve t-shirts, long sleeve t-shirts and hoodies. They are available by pre-order only with pickup at the event. Shipping is not available.
ORDERS WILL BE TAKEN BY EMAIL ONLY TO: email@example.com
The email must include your name, what you are ordering, size needed and number ordered.
Payment must be made at the time of order to PayPal account: firstname.lastname@example.org
Some Places to stay - you need to call to check on the individual pet polices:
Red Roof Plus Statesville
Days Inn by Wyndham Statesville
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Statesville