- This is an Outdoor Event
- Online registration closes 10/05/2020 at midnight (CDT).
- An invite is required to attend this event. Registration instructions will be sent via email.
- Price per splash for this event is $50.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required to pre-register for this event online.
Event Contact Info
Contact Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Phone: 715-797-6665
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to four minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- This event is being run by a NADD mobile dock. Info on parking and other event site info can be found on the event description or on our social media page.
- The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
National Championship Qualifier
- In order to qualify, each dog must have a minimum of three splashes completed at this event. We then take the average of the top three jumps from the event for each dog. Only the top dog in each division will receive an automatic invite to the National Championships.
- Jumps in all the Splashes will count towards your NADD/AKC titles.
- The Air Retrieve qualifier will be based on the highest score achieved at the event. In both Open & Lap, the Top Finisher for each division will earn invites.
08:00 am: Splash #301 (Hydro Dash)
09:00 am: Splash #1 (Distance Jump)
11:00 am: Splash #2 (Distance Jump)
01:00 pm: Splash #3 (Distance Jump)
04:00 pm: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve)
08:00 am: Splash #302 (Hydro Dash)
09:00 am: Splash #4 (Distance Jump)
11:00 am: Splash #5 (Distance Jump)
01:00 pm: Splash #6 (Distance Jump)
04:00 pm: Splash #102 (Air Retrieve)
08:00 am: Splash #303 (Hydro Dash)
09:00 am: Splash #7 (Distance Jump)
11:00 am: Splash #8 (Distance Jump)
01:00 pm: Splash #9 (Distance Jump)
04:00 pm: Splash #103 (Air Retrieve)
08:00 am: Splash #304 (Hydro Dash)
09:00 am: Splash #10 (Distance Jump)
11:00 am: Splash #11 (Distance Jump)
01:00 pm: Splash #12 (Distance Jump)
04:00 pm: Splash #104 (Air Retrieve)
Start times on the schedule are approximate. If we finish a splash early we will start the next one right away. Even if it's early.
We are committed to complying with all city and state recommendations pertaining to our location and the well-being of the public. Below are our policies and procedures pertaining to COVID-19 as well as our plan for how we will run over the weekend.
Please read ALL of this as there are very specific things you will need to follow to have a fun enjoyable weekend.
Event attendees voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to communicable diseases.
We suggest you work out of your cars. You may put up shade tents but please remember that you must have 6' spacing between non-family members.
Masks are not required outside but they are encouraged.
Set up: Parking is available along the tree line. Tents are allowed but you MUST maintain 6’ spacing from anyone that is not part of your household.
Schedule & Run Order: Start times are an estimate. If we finish a splash early we WILL start the next splash early.
Communication: We will communicate trial information such as who is up next through our Remind text app. If you were at Nationals you will be familiar with this texting app. (see below for instructions) I will try to post every 5-10 dogs so. We would like to have 3-5 dogs waiting so we can keep things moving.
Remind Texting app: Instructions and class name will be sent out once entries have closed.
Ribbons: Qualifying ribbons will all be self-serve and your results will be posted on your portal. Final placements and results will be announced after regionals are finished. Finals ribbons will be mailed.
Crystal Lake RV Park https://crystallakerecreation.com/
Days Inn By Wyndham, Rock Falls, IL 815-626-5500
Quality Inn & Suites in Dixon, IL 888-489-9290
Shirts: Regional Shirts can be ordered HERE
Workers: Regionals wouldn’t run without all our wonderful workers! Please contact Kristin at Kristin@loveofdogs.net if you are interested in volunteering. She will be putting a schedule together.
Pool Set up – Date TBD (we are going to try to set up early to allow water to warm up)
Admin – Checking competitors in and answering questions
Score table – entering scores
Tear Down – This will be Sunday after splashes are finished.
NADD COVID Waiver
NADD Event Waiver