- This is an Outdoor Event
- Online registration closes 08/26/2020 at midnight (CDT).
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $23.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $28.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in (cash preferred). Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 45 dogs per Splash (Distance Jump), 14 dogs per Splash (Air Retrieve), unless otherwise specified.
Event Contact Info
Contact Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Phone: 540-229-6813
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to four minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
Try-its at this event
- Try-its will be allowed as space permits and during Splashes if no competitors are waiting to jump. Try-its cost $10.00 for two Try-it tickets. These tickets may be used on any day of the competition.
08:00 am: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve)
10:30 am: Splash #301 (Hydro Dash)
08:00 am: Splash #102 (Air Retrieve)
10:30 am: Splash #302 (Hydro Dash)
Welcome to our first AR/HD Specialty. This event will start early and we’ll be done early to avoid the afternoon heat! Our Covid protocol will continue to be the same. Masks are NOT required but the CDC recommends wearing them if closer than 6 ft to other people. Please maintain 6 ft social distance and be considerate of other competitors. Dog friendly Hand sanitizer is available on and off the dock and in and out of the Porta John. You are welcome to crate your dogs in the barn to keep them cool and set up your tents on the hill between the house and the barn. Please keep area around the dock and pool for exhibitors who are getting ready to jump. Have a great time and good luck!