- This is an Outdoor Event
- Online registration closes 07/21/2020 at midnight (CDT).
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $23.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $28.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in (cash preferred). Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 45 dogs per Splash (Distance Jump), 14 dogs per Splash (Air Retrieve), unless otherwise specified.
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to four minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
Try-its at this event
- Try-its will be allowed as space permits and during Splashes if no competitors are waiting to jump. Try-its cost $10.00 for two Try-it tickets. These tickets may be used on any day of the competition.
05:00 pm: Splash #1 (Distance Jump) - Please arrive 30 minutes prior for check in.
09:00 am: Splash #2 (Distance Jump) - Please arrive 30 minutes prior for check in.
11:00 am: Splash #3 (Distance Jump) - Please arrive 30 minutes prior for check in.
01:00 pm: Splash #4 (Distance Jump) - Please arrive 30 minutes prior for check in.
03:00 pm: Splash #5 (Distance Jump) - Please arrive 30 minutes prior for check in.
09:00 am: Splash #6 (Distance Jump) - Please arrive 30 minutes prior for check in.
11:00 am: Splash #7 (Distance Jump) - Please arrive 30 minutes prior for check in.
01:00 pm: Splash #8 (Distance Jump) - Please arrive 30 minutes prior for check in.
03:00 pm: Splash #9 (Distance Jump) - Please arrive 30 minutes prior for check in.
Join us in Splashing the Heat away at our Luau Party this July!
Details: We do have off-street parking in the front of our building. Our pool is in the back of the facility. Please stop at our front desk and let them know you are here for the dock diving event. They will do a quick check over your dog and bring you to the pool area for check in and staging areas. All dogs entering our facility get a quick check for any visible contagious warts, fleas, or any injuries we need to be aware of.
Hotels available in town that are dog friendly:
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham - 402-413-0618
Approx $69.95/night, up to 2 dogs per room, no breed restrictions and no pet deposit.
Sleep Inn & Suites - 402-477-0645
Approx $68.95/night, up to 2 dogs per room, no breed restrictions and no pet deposit.
Motel 6 - 402-438-4700
Approx $50/night, up to 2 dogs per room, no breed restrictions and no pet deposit. Motel 6 was very open to accommodating more than 2 dogs with a quick phone call conversation.
You are also welcome to board your dogs with us at a 5% event participant discount if you would like to stay at a non-pet-friendly hotel.
There are several campgrounds at lakes outside of the city. Please visit http://outdoornebraska.gov/reservations/ to reserve your campsite ahead of time.
Our primary crating area will be inside, down half a flight of stairs from the doors to the pool. This area is one of our indoor play parks which is air conditioned and has K9 Grass. There will be a small amount of crating space available outside in the yard near the pool, but as there is limited shade, we recommend utilizing our primary crating area inside. Assistance will be available if you need help getting your dog up and down the stairs due to health concerns. We have a fairly small parking lot and not much, so easy-ups will be on a first-come, first-serve basis in the parking lot.
Check in will open at 2pm on Friday, allowing everyone ample time to check in, set up, and relax before the first splash Friday night. We will be grilling some burgers and hot dogs Friday and Saturday evening with available swim time for people after the splashes have ended for the day! Cool off from the hot summer sun and enjoy some socializing with your fellow competitors and our staff!
We are looking forward to seeing all of your smiling faces and jumping dogs soon!