This event is now completed.
- This is an Outdoor Event
- Online registration closes 05/19/2020 at midnight (CST).
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $23.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $28.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in (cash preferred). Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 45 dogs per Splash (Distance Jump), 14 dogs per Splash (Air Retrieve), unless otherwise specified.
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to four minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
09:00 am: Splash #1 (Distance Jump)
11:00 am: Splash #2 (Distance Jump)
01:00 pm: Splash #3 (Distance Jump)
03:00 pm: Splash #4 (Distance Jump)
05:00 pm: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve)
09:00 am: Splash #5 (Distance Jump)
11:00 am: Splash #6 (Distance Jump)
01:00 pm: Splash #7 (Distance Jump)
03:00 pm: Splash #8 (Distance Jump)
05:00 pm: Splash #102 (Air Retrieve)
TRIAL UPDATE !!!!!
Each day with have 3 separate jump groups:
Saturday: 9-11:30, 11:30-2, 2-4:30
Sunday: 9-11:30, 11:30-2, 2-4:30
Each group will complete all distance splashes and then AR for any dogs entered in AR.
Jump groups will be established once the event has closed for pre-registration.
No on-site registration will be available without prior approval.
All check in will be done my a DAD staff in mask/gloves.
Running orders for each jump group will be pre-posted and emailed.
Large white board by dock will show the running order number of dog currently on the dock so handlers can follow along with the running order.
Hand sanitizer will be available on the picnic tables. It is also suggested you bring your own.
The dock surface will be disinfected regularly throughout the day.
No one outside of staff will be allowed in judging area/tent. This will be strictly enforced.
DAD staff will not hold or throw for any dogs.
No outside spectators will be allowed on the property. Only the thrower & the handler will be allowed at this event. All your friends are not welcome at this time.
You must maintain a 6 ft distance. If you feel you need to wear a mask, please bring it as we will not have any available.