- This is an Outdoor Event
- Online registration closes 08/25/2020 at midnight (CDT).
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $25.00 (CAD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $30.00 (CAD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in (cash preferred). Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 45 dogs per Splash (Distance Jump), 14 dogs per Splash (Air Retrieve), unless otherwise specified.
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to four minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
Try-its at this event
- Try-its will be allowed as space permits and during Splashes if no competitors are waiting to jump. Try-its cost $10.00 for two Try-it tickets. These tickets may be used on any day of the competition.
04:00 pm: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve)
05:30 pm: Splash #1 (Distance Jump)
07:30 pm: Splash #2 (Distance Jump)
08:00 am: Splash #102 (Air Retrieve)
10:00 am: Splash #3 (Distance Jump)
12:00 pm: Splash #4 (Distance Jump)
02:00 pm: Splash #5 (Distance Jump)
04:00 pm: Splash #6 (Distance Jump)
10:00 am: Splash #7 (Distance Jump)
12:00 pm: Splash #8 (Distance Jump)
02:00 pm: Splash #9 (Distance Jump)
04:00 pm: Splash #10 (Distance Jump)
05:30 pm: Splash #301 (Hydro Dash)
Friday, Saturday and Sunday
Property open for crate set up 8:00am
Registration and check in opens at 8:30am
Pool/Dock opens for practice and try-its: 9:00am
Restroom On Site
A brief handlers meeting for each splash will start 15 min before the start of each splash.
Onsite registration slots for Try-It's, Distance, and Air Retrieve will be on a first come first serve basis each day until splashes are full. We do not offer a wait list option.
Overnight camping available
On site parking is available first come basis, private street parking is plentiful
There is plenty of space for crating/canopies, you are welcome to crate out of your vehicle.
Do not walk your dogs off leash, do not leave any waste behind.
Please respect a minimum 6' distance between all dogs.
Facility waiver and NADD waiver must be signed at registration before entering the pool/dock area.
Dogs must be on leash at all times except when on the dock.
No retractable leashes permitted on the property.
Treats or food are not allowed in the pool area or on the dock.
Pushing or shoving of dogs into pool is strictly forbidden.
Prong collars, choke chains, remote collars, and harnesses must be removed at the top of the entrance ramp before stepping onto the dock.
Please notify staff if your dog eliminates in the pool area or on the dock for appropriate cleaning and sanction.
Please pick up after your dogs inside the grounds and outside the grounds, if you do not you will be asked to leave and NO refunds will be given, garbage cans will be provided for disposal.
Practice jumps are allowed in between splashes as time permits, starting with try-it dogs first.
Please communicate all problems, all concerns, and issues you have with the staff, the facility or any of the handlers and their dogs immediately as they occur, we want to address problems in the real time to solve it during the event. There is no way to correct it if you mention it to us or NADD after the event is over.
Most of all HAVE FUN with your dog!