This event is now completed.
- This is an Outdoor Event
- Online registration closes 08/12/2020 at midnight (CDT).
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $23.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $28.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in (cash preferred). Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 45 dogs per Splash (Distance Jump), 14 dogs per Splash (Air Retrieve), unless otherwise specified.
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to four minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
NADD/AKC Regionals Qualifier
- In order to qualify, each dog must have a minimum of three splashes completed at this event. We then take the average of the top three jumps from the event for each dog. Only the top 3 dogs in each division will receive an automatic invite to the Regionals.
- Jumps in all the Splashes will count towards your NADD/AKC titles.
- The Air Retrieve qualifier will be based on the highest score achieved at the event. In both Open & Lap, the Top Finisher for each division will earn invites.
09:00 am: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve) - We will be using jump blocks for this event. Please watch your email for your time block assignment each day.
11:00 am: Splash #1 (Distance Jump) - We will be using jump blocks for this event. Please watch your email for your time block assignment each day.
01:00 pm: Splash #2 (Distance Jump) - We will be using jump blocks for this event. Please watch your email for your time block assignment each day.
03:00 pm: Splash #3 (Distance Jump) - We will be using jump blocks for this event. Please watch your email for your time block assignment each day.
09:00 am: Splash #102 (Air Retrieve) - We will be using jump blocks for this event. Please watch your email for your time block assignment each day.
11:00 am: Splash #4 (Distance Jump) - We will be using jump blocks for this event. Please watch your email for your time block assignment each day.
01:00 pm: Splash #5 (Distance Jump) - We will be using jump blocks for this event. Please watch your email for your time block assignment each day.
03:00 pm: Splash #6 (Distance Jump) - We will be using jump blocks for this event. Please watch your email for your time block assignment each day.
Welcome to Fast Action Dogs! We are excited to kick off our dock diving season!
Due to COVID-19 we will not be having Try-It's at this event.
*Masks will be required for check in, handlers briefings and anytime social distancing cannot be maintained. Please maintain social distancing while waiting in line for your jumps and while socializing between jumps. Hand sanitizer will be available around the pool area. We will be disinfecting the dock between splashes on high touch areas.
We apologize to our out of state visitors, but as of July 1, 2020 the state enacted a 14 day quarantine for anyone traveling from out of state. We will update this information as it changes.
Cash, check and CC's are accepted for payment. There is a 3% convenience charge for credit card transactions and will be a $35 return check fee for any returned checks.
Please arrive at least a half hour before your scheduled time block. The gate will open 1 hour prior to the first splash of the day. You must check in at the admin tent. ALL pre-entered splashes MUST be paid for at first check in for the event. Open practice is the half hour before your time block. This time is for dogs in the upcoming time block only, dry dogs get head of the line privileges.
We strive to have a fun, safe environment for all exhibitors and dogs. There is no shade on the grounds so we highly recommend bringing a pop up tent. We get very high gusts of wind so if you have a pop up be sure you bring something to anchor it. There will be a porta potty on site.
-Dogs must be leashed at all times and NO flexi-leads are allowed in the pool area.
-Please do not speed down our country road. 15 MPH is strictly enforced on Mickeys Way. We share this road with our neighbors.
-No smoking on site.
-No dogs allowed on the agility field.
Like and watch our facebook page for more event info. https://www.facebook.com/FastActionDogSchool/
We do have limited dry RV spaces available.
1611 Old Route 66, Moriarty, NM, 87035
Phone: (505) 312-5016
501 East Old Route 66, Moriarty, NM 87035
#16 Ella Dora Road, Stanley, NM 8705
COVID-19 Mitigation Details
- Please maintain a six foot distance between competitors while checking in.
- Masks are required for check in.
- Do not enter the admin tent.
- Please be sure to Check In at the Admin Table at least 30 minutes prior to the START time of YOUR first splash time.
- Jump times will be adjusted and jump time blocks may be utilized to minimize group size. An email will be sent with instructions regarding schedule the week prior.
- In compliance with the NADD Facility Event COVID Plan, it is required that all competitors sign the COVID-19 waiver and the NADD waiver. It is the responsibility of All Competitors to print, sign & present BOTH Waivers to the Admin Tent at time of Check In.
- An FAD Waiver will be on the table to fill out and wrist band will be issued when all waivers have been completed.
- Preregistration is REQUIRED
- No Day of event entries will be accepted- *This includes adding Splashes to an existing registration- If you “might” want a Splash we suggest signing up for it in advance
- NO Try-Its
- NO Practice Jump Cards
- We will be taking payments at the time of check in. Cash, credit and checks will be accepted.
- We will not be providing lunch or snacks at this event.
- Exhibitors will NOT have access to the house.
- There will be a Porto-Pottie Available near the Event Area
- A Table with Hand Sanitizer & Lysol will be adjacent to the Porta-Potty for you to use
- The Porta-Potty will be disinfected multiple times a day.
- You may set up Crates & EZ Ups in the pool area or at your vehicle.
- Crates & EZ Ups MUST be at least 6’ apart from other Competitors
- Exhibitors should bring Water & Shade for their dogs
- We ask that all competitors maintain at least a 6’ Social Distance from other competitors, FAD Staff & Judges at all times.
- Please do not touch another person, dog or property other than your own
- All FAD Staff will wear masks.
- Please do NOT approach or enter the Judging Area while the judge is working.
- All Exhibitors are required to wear a mask when in the Main Competition Area (Fenced yard surrounding the Dock Area) even when 6’ social distancing can be maintained.
- Masks are required when social distancing cannot be maintained.
- Masks may be removed while competing on the Dock
- ONLY FAD Staff will adjust the AR Rig and Toy.
- All Gates & Latches will be sanitized between each time block of competitors
- Hand sanitizers and/or disinfectant wipes will be provided at multiple locations around the Dock.
- Please use the trash receptacles provided to dispose of used wipes.
- There will be one handlers meeting at the beginning of the day. You will also receive an email with the instructions given in the handlers meeting.
- Masks will be worn and maintain 6’ between competitors during this meeting.
- You will be able to pick up your Q-Ribbons at the end of the day.
- All Ribbons will be placed in a Ziploc bag labeled with the dog’s name containing the dog’s ribbons for that current day
- The Ziploc bags will be at the admin desk. Please only touch the Baggie with YOUR dog’s name written on it. Take the entire bag with the ribbons.
- NOTE: All ribbons and ribbon labels will be handled by one FAD staff member who will be utilizing proper sanitizing practices prior to handling Ribbons, Labels, Pens or Ziploc Baggies.