- This is an Indoor Event
- Online registration closes 04/20/2021 at midnight (CST).
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $23.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $28.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in (cash preferred). Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 60 dogs per Splash (Distance Jump), 25 dogs per Splash (Air Retrieve), unless otherwise specified.
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to four minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
Independent Event Finals
- This event will have an independent Facility Finals. The finals will not count towards NADD jumps (averages, rankings, etc).
- Each facility will determine how many dogs will make the Finals and the awards to be given, if any.
- At least 3 jumps are required to participate in independent event finals.
05:30 pm: Splash #1 (Distance Jump) - Check in 30 minutes prior
07:00 pm: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve) - Check in 30 minutes prior
09:00 am: Splash #2 (Distance Jump) - Check in 30 minutes prior
11:00 am: Splash #3 (Distance Jump) - Check in 30 minutes prior
01:00 pm: Splash #4 (Distance Jump) - Check in 30 minutes prior
03:00 pm: Splash #5 (Distance Jump) - Check in 30 minutes prior
05:00 pm: Splash #102 (Air Retrieve) - Check in 30 minutes prior
09:00 am: Splash #6 (Distance Jump) - Check in 30 minutes prior
11:00 am: Splash #7 (Distance Jump) - Check in 30 minutes prior
01:00 pm: Splash #8 (Distance Jump) - Check in 30 minutes prior
03:00 pm: Splash #9 (Distance Jump) - Check in 30 minutes prior
Join us for April Showers at DogMode!!
Due to Covid-19 and state regulations you MUST pre-register for this event.
*We do have a letter from the state of Utah approving our event and event plan to ensure our event is safe.
*We will be assigning time blocks. So the splash times will not be accurate. If you need a certain time block email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Masks will be required. You will be allowed to remove them while on the dock but they must be worn at all other times.
Please keep in mind that our pool is 37ft long. This is an indoor event with a heated pool. Crating will be outdoors. We will email out parking info as the event gets closer.