- This is an Outdoor Event
- Online registration closes 08/18/2020 at midnight (CDT).
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $23.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $28.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in (cash preferred). Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 45 dogs per Splash (Distance Jump), 14 dogs per Splash (Air Retrieve), unless otherwise specified.
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to four minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- This event is being run by a NADD mobile dock. Info on parking and other event site info can be found on the event description or on our social media page.
- This event is an Open Splash event. This is done at Portable Dock trials and other shows that have timing conflicts with other dog events. The time for each splash for the day will be set such as 9am for example for all the splashes. You have between the posted start time and end time (either before AR starts or the end of the last day, usually 3pm) to complete your splashes for the day. When you check in you will be handed “Splash Cards” for each splash that you pay for. When you are ready to jump during the day, hand a splash card to the wrangler to get put into the running order. It is the handler's responsibility to be sure to be present it before their turn to jump. Please be aware that at many events, the running order board fills very quickly and early in the day.
- Please Note: You must pay for all pre registered splashes at time of check-in. Any splashes not paid for will be put back into the event's on-site registration availability list.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
09:00 am: Splash #1 (Distance Jump)
09:00 am: Splash #2 (Distance Jump)
09:00 am: Splash #3 (Distance Jump)
09:00 am: Splash #4 (Distance Jump)
05:00 pm: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve)
09:00 am: Splash #5 (Distance Jump)
09:00 am: Splash #6 (Distance Jump)
09:00 am: Splash #7 (Distance Jump)
09:00 am: Splash #8 (Distance Jump)
05:00 pm: Splash #102 (Air Retrieve)
09:00 am: Splash #9 (Distance Jump)
09:00 am: Splash #10 (Distance Jump)
09:00 am: Splash #11 (Distance Jump)
09:00 am: Splash #12 (Distance Jump)
05:00 pm: Splash #301 (Hydro Dash)
Due to new, regional COVID restrictions this event will be run mobile dock style with jump cards to keep the number of people on-site below 50 at any given time. (See COVID plan below.) There will be NO try-its at this event.
Please be aware of the NADD pre-entry and no show rules. If you are a no show on the first day of the event that you pre-entered, you will become a day of event entry for any other days of the event. YOU MUST PAY FOR ALL PREREGISTERED SPLASHES WHEN CHECKING IN. We accept cash, checks, and cards.
It is your responsibility to pick up after your dog(s) and to have them under control at all times. No flexi-leads or long lines are allowed. Please respect the 8 foot leash rule. Assistive collars and harnesses must be removed upon entering the dock; only flat buckle or martingale collars are allowed for jumping (can jump without a collar), as well as canine swimsuits without capes and/or well-fitted canine lifejackets.
~COVID and NADD Event waivers (links below) must be completed and emailed to email@example.com for EVERY handler.
~Social distancing (6 feet/2 meters) will be enforced. Masks/face coverings are required at the admin tent and whenever you cannot be 6 feet apart such as submitting your jump cards to the board wrangler. If you do not want to wear a mask bring a bandanna; pulling up shirts to cover your mouth and nose is not acceptable. You DO NOT have to wear a mask on the dock.
~Hand sanitizer will be available in multiple locations. High-contact areas will be sanitized throughout the day.
~If you do not comply with the rules as set forth, you will be asked to leave without a refund.