- This is an Outdoor Event
- Online registration closes 04/21/2020 at midnight (CST).
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $23.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $28.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in (cash preferred). Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 45 dogs per Splash (Distance Jump), 14 dogs per Splash (Air Retrieve), unless otherwise specified.
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to four minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
Try-its at this event
- Try-its will be allowed as space permits and during Splashes if no competitors are waiting to jump. Try-its cost $10.00 for two Try-it tickets. These tickets may be used on any day of the competition.
08:30 am: Splash #1 (Distance Jump)
10:30 am: Splash #2 (Distance Jump)
12:30 pm: Splash #3 (Distance Jump)
02:30 pm: Splash #4 (Distance Jump)
04:30 pm: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve)
08:30 am: Splash #5 (Distance Jump)
10:30 am: Splash #6 (Distance Jump)
12:30 pm: Splash #7 (Distance Jump)
02:30 pm: Splash #8 (Distance Jump)
04:30 pm: Splash #102 (Air Retrieve)
09:00 am: Splash #9 (Distance Jump)
11:00 am: Splash #10 (Distance Jump)
01:00 pm: Splash #11 (Distance Jump)
03:00 pm: Splash #12 (Distance Jump)
If you are using GOOGLE MAPS to get here, search for, Tonopaws K-9. DO NOT search our address.
Tonopaws, No April Showers event will be a great time. Come enjoy the beautiful weather in Arizona.
We will have 4 Distance Jump splashes per day and an Air Retrieve splash on Friday after splash #4 and on Saturday after splash #8.
Our dock is wheel chair accessible (with assistance) with ramps, no stairs.
Lunch will be available for purchase, provided by a food truck.
Bring your pop ups and chairs. We have a large competitor area for you too enjoy the weekend.
Like our Facebook page, @tonopaws, to get updates on this and other upcoming events.