- This is an Outdoor Event
- Online registration closes 07/14/2020 at midnight (CDT).
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $23.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $28.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in (cash preferred). Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 45 dogs per Splash (Distance Jump), 14 dogs per Splash (Air Retrieve), unless otherwise specified.
Event Contact Info
Contact Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Phone: 540-229-6813
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to four minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- This event is an Open Splash event. This is done at Portable Dock trials and other shows that have timing conflicts with other dog events. The time for each splash for the day will be set such as 9am for example for all the splashes. You have between the posted start time and end time (either before AR starts or the end of the last day, usually 3pm) to complete your splashes for the day. When you check in you will be handed “Splash Cards” for each splash that you pay for. When you are ready to jump during the day, hand a splash card to the wrangler to get put into the running order. It is the handler's responsibility to be sure to be present it before their turn to jump. Please be aware that at many events, the running order board fills very quickly and early in the day.
- Please Note: You must pay for all pre registered splashes at time of check-in. Any splashes not paid for will be put back into the event's on-site registration availability list.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
12:00 pm: Splash #1 (Distance Jump)
02:00 pm: Splash #2 (Distance Jump)
04:00 pm: Splash #3 (Distance Jump)
06:00 pm: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve)
08:00 am: Splash #4 (Distance Jump)
10:30 am: Splash #5 (Distance Jump)
01:00 pm: Splash #6 (Distance Jump)
03:00 pm: Splash #7 (Distance Jump)
05:00 pm: Splash #102 (Air Retrieve)
08:00 am: Splash #8 (Distance Jump)
10:30 am: Splash #9 (Distance Jump)
01:00 pm: Splash #10 (Distance Jump)
03:00 pm: Splash #301 (Hydro Dash)
This Event will be running as a Mobile Dock!
Here is what that means....
- You can check-in anytime during the day, from 30 mins before the event starts until 1/2 hour before Air Retrieve or Hydro Dash starts. (see below for start times) Example: if you are jumping Air Retrieve in the afternoon and a splash in the morning, you can do all your splashes in the afternoon instead of needing to be there all day.
- You will be given jump cards at check-in. You will then take those cards to the wrangler tent and there you will pick the order/time for your dog(s) to jump. First come, first pick!
Instead of emailing forms this time, we will have them for you to sign at check-in.
3. Instead of emailing forms, this time you will fill them out at check-in.
FRIDAY-JULY 17~Dock Diving will start at noon, check-in will start at 11:30am. Air Retrieve will start at 4pm with check-in at 3:30pm
SATURDAY- JULY 18-Dock Diving will start at 9am, check-in will start at 8:30am. Air Retrieve will start at 4pm with check-in at 3:30pm
SUNDAY-JULY 19-Dock Diving will start at 9am, check-in will start at 8:30am. Hydro Dash will start at 2:30pm with check-in at 2pm
*PLEASE read the Walnut Hill Covid-19 Protocol for this event listed below.
**If you have any questions, please email Denise at email@example.com
~~There will be no cash payments. You can pay by check or credit card. Credit cards will have a 3.5% service fee added to the total~~
WALNUT HILL FARM COVID PROTOCOL
1.NADD is requiring that you sign the COVID wavier and the NADD release waiver. WALNUT HILL FARM is requiring that you also sign a release waiver for them. These forms will be available to sign at check-in
2. NO CASH PAYMENTS. Please pay by check or credit card. There is a 3.5% fee for each credit card transaction.
3. MASKS ARE NOT REQUIRED. MASKS are NOT required on the dock but are recommended by the CDC when you are in close contact with other people or when you are unable to maintain a social distance of 6 feet. Dog friendly hand sanitizer will be available throughout the event site.
4. NO FOOD VENDOR. Please bring your own lunch and drinks.
5. PLEASE STAY BEHIND THE FENCE. The barn will be available for crating only, not for standing or hanging out. Shade tens may be placed on the hill BEHIND the fence, The area around the pool will be reserved for dogs and handlers getting ready to jump and staff only!
6. RIBBONS will be available for pick up on the stand at the end of the barn closest to the parking area.
7. This event will be run as a MOBILE DOCK. Once you are finished with your jumps for the day, you are free to leave. If you would like to stay and cheer on your fellow competitors, feel free! Those doing Air Retrieve or Hydro Dash or jumping multiple dogs can space throughout the day as needed.
8. PARKING will be in the front of the barn like last year.
Your Walnut Hill Farm NADD team!!