- This is an Indoor Event
- Online registration closes 05/27/2020 at midnight (CST).
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $23.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $28.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in (cash preferred). Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 45 dogs per Splash (Distance Jump), 14 dogs per Splash (Air Retrieve), unless otherwise specified.
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to four minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
09:00 am: Splash #1 (Distance Jump)
11:00 am: Splash #2 (Distance Jump)
01:00 pm: Splash #3 (Distance Jump)
03:00 pm: Splash #4 (Distance Jump)
05:00 pm: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve)
09:00 am: Splash #5 (Distance Jump)
11:00 am: Splash #6 (Distance Jump)
01:00 pm: Splash #7 (Distance Jump)
03:00 pm: Splash #8 (Distance Jump)
05:00 pm: Splash #301 (Hydro Dash)
We're having a MAY MASKquerade
Based on the Governor’s news conference yesterday we can hold our event while practicing social distancing and wearing masks. Masks are going to be required, so we will have some prizes for creative masks - crazy bandanas or sock-made versions - add silly hat or glasses to make your look complete.
We will have no more than 5 people in facility at a time. We will be scheduling your jump times depending on how many people in your party.
Sorry, no on-site registration at this time.
We will have specially marked spots in the parking lot for social distancing there as well.
Visit our website for our COVID PREVENTION MEASURES
We are a premier indoor facility with artificial turf inside and plenty of room for crating.
• TownePlace Marriott has given us an even bigger discount during these times and they also have COVID prevention measures in place for the safety of their guests. Here's link to discounted rooms but space is limited. https://www.marriott.com/event-reservations/reservation-link.mi?id=1588968480695&key=GRP&app=resvlink
• Please fill out REQUIRED NADD waiver for event and the new COVID one and email them to us or bring with you.
• Reminder, our facility charges New Mexico gross receipts tax.
• Be sure and follow us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/dockdivinglc/ we post lots of stuff on there.