- This is an Indoor Event
- Online registration begins on 01/28/2020 at 12:00 am and closes 05/27/2020 at midnight (CST).
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $23.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $28.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in (cash preferred). Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 45 dogs per Splash (Distance Jump), 14 dogs per Splash (Air Retrieve), unless otherwise specified.
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to four minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
09:00 am: Splash #1 (Distance Jump)
11:00 am: Splash #2 (Distance Jump)
01:00 pm: Splash #3 (Distance Jump)
03:00 pm: Splash #4 (Distance Jump)
05:00 pm: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve)
09:00 am: Splash #5 (Distance Jump)
11:00 am: Splash #6 (Distance Jump)
01:00 pm: Splash #7 (Distance Jump)
03:00 pm: Splash #8 (Distance Jump)
05:00 pm: Splash #301 (Hydro Dash)
We are a premier indoor facility with artificial turf inside and plenty of room for crating.
• There is an RV park down the street with a special rate for our competitors and we've also have arranged a special rate with TownePlace Marriott suites we will email discount link.
• Open dock Friday 6:30pm to 8:30 pm $10.
• There will be a facility sponsored ice cream social for the competitors and their pups to enjoy on Saturday.
• We now have a dog drying station.
• Just added a PA system.
• We will have open swim/jump practice between splashes as time permits.
• We will start early if all participants are available on both days.
• Reminder, our facility charges New Mexico gross receipts tax.
• Be sure and follow us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/dockdivinglc/ we post lots of stuff on there.