This event is now completed.
- This is an Outdoor Event
- Online registration closes 06/16/2020 at midnight (CST).
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $23.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $28.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in (cash preferred). Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 45 dogs per Splash (Distance Jump), 14 dogs per Splash (Air Retrieve), unless otherwise specified.
Event Contact Info
Contact Email Address: email@example.com
Contact Phone: 907-529-5427
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to four minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
Try-its at this event
- Try-its will be allowed as space permits and during Splashes if no competitors are waiting to jump. Try-its cost $10.00 for two Try-it tickets. These tickets may be used on any day of the competition.
09:00 am: Splash #1 (Distance Jump)
11:00 am: Splash #2 (Distance Jump)
01:00 pm: Splash #3 (Distance Jump)
03:00 pm: Splash #4 (Distance Jump)
05:00 pm: Splash #301 (Hydro Dash)
12:00 pm: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve)
02:00 pm: Splash #5 (Distance Jump)
04:00 pm: Splash #6 (Distance Jump)
06:00 pm: Splash #7 (Distance Jump)
08:00 pm: Splash #8 (Distance Jump)
11:00 am: Splash #9 (Distance Jump)
01:00 pm: Splash #10 (Distance Jump)
03:00 pm: Splash #11 (Distance Jump)
05:00 pm: Splash #12 (Distance Jump)
Come spend your longest day of summer by the pool.
Alaskan Diving Dogs is committed to comply with all city, state, national, NADD and AKC mandates pertaining to our location and the well-being of the public and success of dog sports. Below are Alaskan Diving Dogs’ policies and procedures pertaining to COVID-19. This plan will be in effect during the June 19-21, 2020 Summer Solstice Splashes @ Alaskan Diving Dogs .
In compliance with the NADD Facility Event COVID Plan, it is required that all competitors sign the COVID-19 waiver, NADD waiver and the ADD facility waiver. Each competitor is requested to print, fill out and bring each form with them to the event. In the event that a competitor does not have access to a printer or fails to bring the forms, the facility will have blank copies available.
Social / Physical Distancing
- All Staff, Judges,Volunteers, and Competitors are recommended to keep a safe distance.
- All attendees are encouraged to limit direct close contact with other people.
- All attendees are expected to bring their own hand sanitizer and any other type of disinfecting/sanitation product they wish to use for their own use.
- Masks are encouraged but not required
- No more than 1 household or 2 individuals per tent.
- Crating out of the vehicle is recommended.
Admin and/or Check-In Area
- The admin building will be off limits for competitors. You will check-in at the window on the porch.
- Payments: Prepayment can be made through Paypal. A payment link will be provided after the official closing date of the event. Checks, card & cash (not preferred) can be accepted onsite and will be taken during the check in process.
- Ribbons: There will be a separate ribbon table for competitors to pick up their ribbons. The ribbons will be processed at the admin table and carried to the ribbon table by a staff member. Ribbons will be placed in a Ziplock bag labeled with the dog’s name and placed on a table on the porch.
- The Ziplock bag will contain the dog’s ribbons for all splashes for the current day and will be available after the competitor has completed all their current days splashes.
- Spectators are welcome and encouraged to stop by. Please respect competitors' space and social distancing.
- We will have parking guides to assist you on where to park.
- The event will be run as a regular event in the regular splash times