This event is now completed.
- This is an Outdoor Event
- Online registration closes 07/07/2020 at midnight (CDT).
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $23.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $28.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in (cash preferred). Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 45 dogs per Splash (Distance Jump), 14 dogs per Splash (Air Retrieve), unless otherwise specified.
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to four minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
Independent Event Finals
- This event will have an independent Facility Finals. The finals will not count towards NADD jumps (averages, rankings, etc).
- Each facility will determine how many dogs will make the Finals and the awards to be given, if any.
- At least 3 jumps are required to participate in independent event finals.
02:00 pm: Splash #1 (Distance Jump)
04:00 pm: Splash #2 (Distance Jump)
05:30 pm: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve)
10:00 am: Splash #3 (Distance Jump)
12:00 pm: Splash #4 (Distance Jump)
02:00 pm: Splash #5 (Distance Jump)
04:00 pm: Splash #6 (Distance Jump)
05:30 pm: Splash #102 (Air Retrieve)
10:00 am: Splash #7 (Distance Jump)
12:00 pm: Splash #8 (Distance Jump)
02:00 pm: Splash #9 (Distance Jump)
04:00 pm: Splash #10 (Distance Jump)
DUE TO COVID-19, we ask that anyone paying with CASH please HAVE THE EXACT AMOUNT. WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO MAKE CHANGE FOR YOU.
Place your Cash in an envelope with your name written on it and the amount of your payment.
If you are writing a Check, please put the CHECK in an envelope with your name and the amount of the check written on the envelope.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT ANY CARDS.
Judges for all Splashes and AR will be Chet or Bev Roberts.
Dogs must be kept on a short leash at all times. No long lines or flexi leads are allowed. Please give other dogs plenty of room as you walk your dog or come to the dock. It is your responsibility to keep your dog under control at all times.
THIS EVENT WILL BE RUN WITH A COVID PLAN IN PLACE.
DUE TO NC RESTRICTIONS, EVERYONE WILL BE REQUIRED TO WEAR A MASK WHILE ON OUR PROPERTY.
YOU MAY REMOVE YOUR MASK WHILE ON THE DOCK WITH YOUR DOG.
Groups will be created for each day. You will receive an email with an arrival time, a time to start jumping dogs for your group, and a time when your group must leave so the next group may enter.
We will have 4 hand sanitizing/ hand washing stations
set up. We will provide hand sanitizer, hand soap, water, and paper towels.
There will be a clean port a potty on site. The port a potty will be sanitized multiple times each day.
The dock and any hand touching areas will be sanitized between groups each day.
Parking spaces will be marked off with orange stakes.
SOCIAL DISTANCING WILL BE REQUIRED OF EVERYONE.