- This is an Outdoor Event
- Online registration closes 07/14/2020 at midnight (CDT).
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $23.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $28.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in (cash preferred). Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 45 dogs per Splash (Distance Jump), 14 dogs per Splash (Air Retrieve), unless otherwise specified.
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to four minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
Try-its at this event
- Try-its will be allowed as space permits and during Splashes if no competitors are waiting to jump. Try-its cost $10.00 for two Try-it tickets. These tickets may be used on any day of the competition.
03:00 pm: Splash #1 (Distance Jump)
04:30 pm: Splash #2 (Distance Jump)
06:00 pm: Splash #301 (Hydro Dash)
09:30 am: Splash #3 (Distance Jump)
11:30 am: Splash #4 (Distance Jump)
01:30 pm: Splash #5 (Distance Jump)
03:30 pm: Splash #6 (Distance Jump)
05:00 pm: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve)
08:30 am: Splash #102 (Air Retrieve)
10:00 am: Splash #7 (Distance Jump)
12:00 pm: Splash #8 (Distance Jump)
02:00 pm: Splash #9 (Distance Jump)
04:00 pm: Splash #10 (Distance Jump)
Cross Creek Farm COVID-19 Plan
July 17th – 19th 2020 Event
CROSS CREEK FARM is committed to complying with all City, State, National, NADD and AKC guidelines and suggested procedures pertaining to our location for the wellbeing of our competitors, volunteers and staff. We are working closely with the Clermont County Health Department to assure that we are following all guidelines correctly. Below are Cross Creek Farm’s policies and procedures pertaining to COVID-19. This plan will be in effect during the July 17th – 19th 2020 event at Cross Creek Farm.
In compliance with the NADD Facility Event COVID Plan, it is required that all competitors sign the NADD COVID-19 waiver, NADD waiver, and the Cross Creek Farm’s Facility waiver. Each competitor is requested to print, fill out and bring all three forms with them to the event. If a competitor does not have access to a printer or fails to bring the forms, the facility will have blank copies available.
Please print, sign, and bring the below THREE waivers
With you to the event
NADD COVID-19 wavier:
NADD Competitor waiver:
Cross Creek Farm Waiver:
- Friday 7/17 – due to the limited number of splashes and entries the event will run as a "normal event" with timed splashes.
- Saturday 7/18 and Sunday 7/19 the event will run using a Time block structure to allow our facility to limit the number of people on the premise at one time.
- On Saturday and Sunday Teams will compete in chronological and number splash order within their requested time block.
- The running order during each Time Block will be posted by the picnic table. We will also make regular announcements over the PA to alert competitors that their turn is coming up
- Competitors can sign up for only one Time Block per day.
- Time Block(s) will be confirmed when the competitor e-mails their requested Time Block(s) to email@example.com This MUST be done prior to July 15th 2020
- We will email the handler meeting info to you in place of the usual group gathering.
- Air Retrieve will run during Block #3 ONLY for those registered for Saturday and Block #4 ONLY for those registered for Sunday. If you are registered for AR please be sure to sign up for one of the above mentioned Time Blocks.
Time Blocks will be as follows:
Friday - 7/17: No Time Block, will run in order and time as posted
Saturday - 7/18:
Block #1 - 9:00AM-11:00AM Block#2 - 11:15AM-1:45PM Block #3 - 2:00-5:00PM
Sunday - 7/19:
Block #4 - 9:00AM-11:45AM Block#5 - 12:00PM-2:45PM Block #6 - 3:00PM-5:00PM
During your chosen Time Block you will be able to complete in a maximum of 4 splashes and 1 AR or Hydro Dash when offered.
As soon as you are sure what Block(s) you want/need to compete in please email firstname.lastname@example.org (see Time Blocks listed above). We will send you a conformation within 24 hours. If you do not receive a conformation please email us again.
Competitors may arrive 30 minutes prior to their scheduled Time Block to check in and warm up their dogs. Should someone show up earlier they will be instructed to stay in their car until their scheduled Time block or a parking space become available.
- A Cross Creek Farm Crew Member behind a clear plastic barrier will be checking Competitors in and will be collecting your preprinted signed waivers and check only payments.
- A six-foot barrier will be around the table, only the Admin workers can be within that barrier. Admin workers will be required to use hand sanitizer any time they enter or exit the Admin area.
- If you are paying by Credit Card payment must be received 24 hours prior to the start of the event: http://www.crosscreekdogs.com/payments/ Checks will be accepted on site; Credit Cards and Cash will not be accepted on site.
- The NADD no-show rule will still apply
- Preregistration is required, NO DAY of event entries will be accepted
- Ribbons will be processed at the Admin table by a staff member wearing a mask.
- This staff person is not to touch anything other than ribbons, labels, pen, and Ziploc bags.
- If this person leaves their position for any reason or touches anything other than the listed items above, they are required to use hand sanitizer before continuing with the labels.
- A Ziploc bag with the dog’s name containing all the labeled ribbons for the current day will be taped to the rim of the picnic table.
- The Ziploc bags will be available after the competitor has completed all their current days’ splashes
- Social / Physical Distancing
a. Staff, Judges, & Volunteers
- Staff, Judges and Volunteers will maintain and enforce the 6-foot distance rule at all times. Judges must remain in the judging area/boat and only leave for judge rotation or for emergency reasons.
- b. Attendees
- All attendees must maintain the 6-ft distance rule at all times and may not touch another person, dogs other than their own, or other’s property at any time.
- All attendees are expected to bring their own hand sanitizer and any other type of disinfecting/sanitation product they wish to use for their own use.
- CROSS CREEK FARM IS requesting all competitors to wear a mask when in common areas. This does not include your parking spot or when you are on the dock.
- c. Parking
- When you arrive please park in one of the tapped off spaces before you check-in at the registrations table.
- This parking space is only available during your Time Block, all gear and personal equipment must be removed when you leave for the day.
- If you arrive early and all tapped off parking spaces are occupied by the previous competitor please wait in your car until a space becomes available.
- We are asking all competitors to crate out of their cars if possible, if not, you may set an easy-up directly behind your vehicle. There is plenty of shade around the competition area.
- 3. Competition Area
- Because of COVID-19 the beach and pond will be closed to all dogs and competitors during the entire event with the exception of the competing dog during it’s’ turn.
- Do not gather at the picnic table.
- There are no spectators allowed at this event
- There will be hand sanitizers at the entry and exit gates of the dock. Competitors are required to use these or their own sanitizer/disinfectant wipes prior to entering and exiting. There will be a trash can at the exit gate to dispose of used wipes.
- There will be three visible place markers spaced 10 feet apart where your team will wait until it is your teams turn to jump during the competition. Some teams prefer to wait until the last minute to arrive. Please be present prior to the team that is in the hole that jumps before you (last marker before the dock)
- All gates will be thoroughly sanitized between each Time Block of Competitions.
- We encourage Competitors to wear PPE at all times including on the dock. Competitors will provide their own PPE
- The dock rails, gates, latches and handles will be wiped down with a disinfected after the conclusion of each
- BlockDog Waste stations:
- Dog waste stations will be available throughout the property and easily accessible for all competitors.
- Competitors must provide your own poop bags. Please pick up after your dog and dispose of the waste in the supplied receptacle
- There will be a table next to the porta potty with hand sanitizer. There is also a hand sanitizer dispenser in the porta potty
- The porta potty will be disinfected in between each Time Block.
- There will be no food or drink offered or sold at this event. We will have watermelon after all it is our annual "WATERMELON FEST"
Our Dock is located on a well maintained pond with ample parking and shade. A member of Cross Creek Crew is always available to assist you with any needs and answer all questions.
Information on a hotel that gives our competitors a discounted rate can be found on our web site.