- This is an Outdoor Event
- Online registration closes 08/26/2020 at midnight (CDT).
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $23.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $28.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in (cash preferred). Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 45 dogs per Splash (Distance Jump), 14 dogs per Splash (Air Retrieve), unless otherwise specified.
Event Contact Info
Contact Email Address: Jumpthesummitds@gmail.com
Contact Phone: 303-655-0213
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to four minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
Try-its at this event
- Try-its will be allowed as space permits and during Splashes if no competitors are waiting to jump. Try-its cost $10.00 for two Try-it tickets. These tickets may be used on any day of the competition.
09:00 am: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve) - Must check-in 30 min schedule AR time
11:00 am: Splash #1 (Distance Jump) - Must check-in 30 min before Splash time
01:00 pm: Splash #2 (Distance Jump) - Must check-in 30 min before Splash time
03:00 pm: Splash #3 (Distance Jump) - Must check-in 30 min before Splash time
09:00 am: Splash #301 (Hydro Dash) - Must check-in 30 min before Hydrodash time
11:00 am: Splash #4 (Distance Jump) - Must check-in 30 min before Splash time
01:00 pm: Splash #5 (Distance Jump) - Must check-in 30 min before Splash time
03:00 pm: Splash #6 (Distance Jump) - Must check-in 30 min before Splash time
Location: 36600 E 144th Ave, Hudson, CO 80642
PLEASE REVIEW COVID PLAN. It will be strictly adhered to.
NO VISITORS OR SPECTATORS WILL BE ALLOWED, ONLY FOLKS THAT ARE REGISTERED FOR THE EVENT. If you need a Handler, when/if we block time, you can tell us the name of the individual you will be bringing with you, other than that please do not bring any other individuals.
Please note, you are aware of the Covid-19 risks and you do not have Covid 19, nor have you been exposed to Covid-19 within the last 15 days. Masks must be warn anytime you are outside your tenting area.
We will be monitoring Covid-19 Restrictions on regular basis and will make changes and updates as needed:
At this time, this is the tentative plan:
Signed Waivers will be sent to everyone after registration closes and must be pre-printed and brought with you.
No hanging out after your jumps, you must go back to your vehicle/crating area
crating at/out of car required (NO VEHICLE ENGINES LEFT RUNNING ALLOWED...PERIOD!!) If are found to have your engine running you will be asked to leave.
Proper shade and weather protection and water is required to provide a proper and safe environment for you and your dog
PLEASE DRIVE SLOWLY ALL THE WAY TO THE POOL AREA. No more than 5 mph.
All dogs must be leashed at all times unless you are on the dock
Must pick up after your dog
Do NOT allow your dog near any of the livestock